Author Topic: Dwight Dwyer's Metropolice Force Application  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dwight Dwyer's Metropolice Force Application
« on: March 02, 2014, 12:17:15 PM »
Dwight Dwyer's Metropolice Force Application

OOC Name: Dixon

IC Character Name: Dwight Dwyer

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Metropolice Force and what lead your character to do so.
There are several reasons why my character: Dwight Dwyer wants to join the Civil Combine Authority, here are those reasons:

1. Dwight is very insecure about himself and was always picked on, pushed around and kicked down and a Citizen attempted to push Dwight into a corner and take his Tokens, Dwight didn't put up any fight whatsoever and just let it happen, it was reported and the man was instantly arrested and then detained in The Nexus, he tool inspiration from it and wanted to do something like that, help out with his own fellow Citizens.

2. From being so insecure and weak, he bought a request device and wanted to aid the CCA with any means possible, a Citizen was attempting to beat another up, the other being completely helpless and was being beat down, Dwight instantly reported it because the only Unit on patrol stood back and watched, a DvL came out and sorted the situation, the unit who did nothing was taken inside, the man being attacked was taken to the hospital and the attacker was detained, he was awarded two loyalist points for reporting it.

3. The food, Dwight is always hungry and waiting for the rations, he knows the CCA are fed regularly due to them being stronger than The Citizens, so there's that.

4. Able to beat down unlawful Citizens, resisting people, conspirators etc.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Lawful - He was always pushed into the rules by his Dad, he was /very/ strict and had to follow or he was beaten.

Listens - He was always a good listener, in-fact a great listener, followed his orders and never questioned his superiors and got his head down in his work.

Observation - Observation is a powerful tool when used correctly, Dwight always focused on observing his surroundings since he was a lone kid who lived with his Dad, his Dad was the average Hunter and took Dwight out on Hunts, Dwight always had a thing for tracking the animals, spotting little details and he used this to his advantage, he always took field-notes on his observations, "the ruffling in the grass showed that someone was either laying down but due to the shape of it, it's obviously an object that has been moved, it was all one shape and not several such as arms, legs and torso etc."

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
OOC - I'm hoping for it to be enjoyable for myself to finally Roleplay as a CCA Unit on Catalyst-Gaming, I have RP'd on several servers now as a CCA Unit and I personally still don't think I'm ready- I mean, I got SeC in a day on most servers, wtf. Anyways, I heard CG's version of the Combine is a lot harder than most servers' Combine and slightly boring (thnx misty) but I hope for it to be enjoyable in that sense, for it to be harder and for me to improve my Role playing skill. 

IC - "I'm hoping for The Civil Protection to be hard-working for myself, to be able to build up-..ehm, confidence and help the fellow Citizens of the fantastic City Eighteen and help my superiors in the best way I can and in any way I can."

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Dwight Dwyer was born on April 18, 1993, Son to Gareth Dwyer and very smart, age four was one of the smartest kids in his class, he always had his head in books at school, never socialized and kept to himself; by age fifteen he was in the top classes, science, English etc. but he lacked in P.E but wasn't the worst at it, either and then there was breaks, where all the kids in the school could just socialize, one thing Dwight never could do and for that and for being a general 'nerd', he was picked on...a lot. Since he didn't fight back and just let it happen and just took the beatings the kids gave him, pushing him into walls, punching, kicking and all that happened is that Teacher's would 'break' it up and Dwight goes to the first-aid place and it's a general cycle for him.

When he got home, his Dad would always yell at him, telling him to do his best and do everything his Dad didn't do, yardi-yarda and all Dwight did was sit in his room and stare at the wall, the best part of his week was Hunting, his Dad liked it also because Dwight loved to observe his surroundings, track the animals.

He was trained into City 8, where crime was definitely how it works, ten seconds after entering the City he was beaten up, the Civil Protection just stood and laughed at him and then decided to patch him up and just leave him there.

After months of sitting in his room above the car in the 'slums' but to him the entire City are just the slums, just hiding in the shadows, going to Rations and just not daring to go outside, secluding himself in his room for months and waiting for help or something to take him away from this shit-tip of a City, he finally decided to stand up and leave his apartment, avoiding any shady characters and keeping to himself, as his normal way of doing things and sees a young looking woman in a white overcoat with a green shirt and would have a blue armband with letters 'CWU' on it, he slowly asks who she was and what the armband was about and she told him about the Civil Worker's Union and what they do to help, Dwight asked how would he join and she asked if he would do an interview, he accepted.

After a long time in an interview, Dwight left with a large smile on his face, he went back to his apartment and took his red journal and write down on one whole page: "ACCEPTED - START TOMORROW".

He did just that, he worked for six hours straight, he was fed as a normal human being and was happy but due to the amount of corruption in City 8, the citizens and CCA were moved to different Cities, Dwight was now in City 18. A thriving City, beautiful and fantastic (deal with it, delta) with amazing structures, he felt at home and asked a Unit where the CWU HQ was and rushed there as quick as he could, he waited and waited. No one showed. No one at all...He left and saw a man jump from the catwalks, killing himself and a man who attempted to punch an Officer, the Civil Protection Team had a terrible count in men, watching this Unit be attacked, he immediately requested for another Unit to sort it all out, he sighed to see the dead body although not really phased by death and went back inside.

The next day he thought he has gained enough Loyalist Points, seven in total, he has his armband of the CWU and then decides to enlist for the Civil Protection and wanting to push himself to the limit and help more than he already can, he felt as it was his 'responsibility' to help his fellow humans and walked to his nearest Civil Protection Unit, asking where he would enlist for the Civil Protection, the Unit snaps to Dwight and tells him to follow him, he does. He would have a rag put over his eyes and is guided down stairs and through a door, he is sat down and the rag is taken off from his eyes, he looks down and sees a blue colored pen and a big sheet of paper, he smiles and begins to write, after this he would have to wait a day or more.

The new start for Dwight...maybe. [(765 words 3966 characters)]

5) Have you ever had a MPF character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I haven't.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Almost two years. v

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Since April 18, 2012. When I first joined CG.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Almost two years, 1 Month and 16 Days.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT

5. In what country do you live?
Britain

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
(inb4 lol webul)

My first time playing with Greg Castle, Keiji Maeda and I think the player's name was Riemer (could be wrong) who played as the other guy. 10/10

The plan to escape the Outlands.

Either that or the City 45 Liberation or Gabriel Dixon's Death. So much to choose from!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Dwight Dwyer
CID: 49251
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 195
Mental Distinctions: Always focuses on the job or any order set.
Mental Defects: Insecure, Slight Stutter.
Mental Advantages: Observation, (defect/advantage) - Looks to far into the work, may question.
Notable Qualities: Follows any order given, on occasion may re-think an order in his head and question it, either way he will still carry it out.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
A new start, a new life.

I would like love to serve our benefactors and help The Citizens of our City, City 18.

I, Dwight Dwyer would like to enforce the rules against unlawful Citizens, help my superiors to the best of my ability and again, The Citizens of City 18.

I personally noticed the lack of men on patrol so I decided to enlist for the Civil Protection so there is one more man against any rebelling Citizens, which it needs due to the amount of attacks lately and killings. It, to me, is getting ridiculous and The Civil Protection Teams need to have more of an eye on the Plaza and have more Units patrolling.

I have also been serving the Union for awhile for at least five months and I am not very happy with the amount of enforcement on crime in this city, I have seen a lot of crime in different Cities and I am hoping we can prevent it and even in the main part of the City, the plaza. We shouldn't execute Citizens publicly but instead detain and then decide the verdict, this is my personal opinion on the enforcement of City 18.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Dwight Dwyer hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:23:33 PM by Dixon »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dwight Dwyer\'s Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »
Accepted for interview

Post Auto-Merged: March 02, 2014, 06:10:30 PM
Interview successful
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:10:30 PM by Krisrules »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dwight Dwyer's Metropolice Force Application
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
Whitelisted and character made.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal