Author Topic: To Roflwaffle:  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
To Roflwaffle:
« on: June 16, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
RESPOND TO YOUR PMs PLEASE! I have sent him at least 3 ever since I joined where I have said something that would invoke a response, but he's never responded to one! Even in his thread about his steam chat spam, he said PM me and I will respond, but no! He hasn't responded! Raegraegraeg answer plx /thread.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: To Roflwaffle:
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
RESPOND TO YOUR PMs PLEASE! I have sent him at least 3 ever since I joined where I have said something that would invoke a response, but he's never responded to one! Even in his thread about his steam chat spam, he said PM me and I will respond, but no! He hasn't responded! Raegraegraeg answer plx /thread.

Ever stop to consider how many fucking PMs he receives?
Live free or die

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »
Ever stop to consider your threadshitting and how I sent one back a week after I joined CG and how he never responded?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »
Did you really have to make a thread about this? This is completely pointless...

Can you imagine how many PM's he gets? Can you imagine how busy he is with the servers? He may not have time to respond to PM's, so you don't need to make a pointless thread about it.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »
This thread is unnecessary, Roflwaffle even shown the daily messages he gets from people, and that's why he does not rspond to them all.

-Locked- (Unless said otherwise)
Clearly racist.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal