Author Topic: Cop Buff Thread.  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cop Buff Thread.
« on: January 06, 2014, 05:15:33 PM »
So, regarding a drug thread recently made that seems to be working finally... they seem to think that we need to buff police.  In my opinion I completely agree.  I think these things should be added.

Supply Van - The GMC TDM Vendura with some sort of swat skin and a supply crate in back that acts like a locker.  This will contain ammo and weapons the mayor has bought for the city.  You can also take confiscated weapons and put them in the crate, this in return will give the city money.  Any VIP+ can spawn this VAN.

Weapons - If we need a buff... more variety to weapons.  Such as swat/police snipers, shot gunners, machine gunners... things you would find any police force in the US to have, seeing as how OCRP is based in the US.  Some sort of way for the mayor to designate and promote a police officer to the rank and have them have the weapons.

Riot shield - If not already added... its been so long I would not know.  But we need a riot shield for the SWAT.  It will be bullet proof.

Flash bangs - Derp, self exploratory.

Better looking night stick...

Some sort of small RC vehicle thing... like the army use to defuse bombs possibly?  This would be good for sneaking into buildings.  It would be able to explode/die... not killing people though.  It would be small enough to fit into places but not too small as to not be seen.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cop Buff Thread.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:20:27 PM »
I could see a USP .40 or USP .45 for a side arm and a patrol rifle in the car. I wouldn't mind flash bangs and ballistics shields to better attack barricaded suspects, as for the rest.. You can supply yourself at the PD before you go out so I don't see any real reason for it. Although it would be nice for police officers to get SWAT certified and be able to change equipment from their trunk when needed so we don't have SWAT units sitting around doing nothing for hours while 2 cops patrol the city. Though the addition of sniper or marksman rifles would be nice, there are no machine gunners in SWAT. Rifles and 40mm tear gas launchers are the biggest guns any small city SWAT team would have.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 10:40:08 PM »
I could see a USP .40 or USP .45 for a side arm and a patrol rifle in the car. I wouldn't mind flash bangs and ballistics shields to better attack barricaded suspects, as for the rest.. You can supply yourself at the PD before you go out so I don't see any real reason for it. Although it would be nice for police officers to get SWAT certified and be able to change equipment from their trunk when needed so we don't have SWAT units sitting around doing nothing for hours while 2 cops patrol the city. Though the addition of sniper or marksman rifles would be nice, there are no machine gunners in SWAT. Rifles and 40mm tear gas launchers are the biggest guns any small city SWAT team would have.
The van would a portal, it would be pulled up durring a raid if backup is needed and the current police need better equipment or ammo the VAN would have it.  Also, if the gas grenade launcher would be added.  WE should include respirators for SWAT and fire crews.  Have it have a 1-1000 chance of starting a small fire.  The grenade would cause camera movement if you don't have a respirator on.  It would make your aim bounce and your vision blur.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 09:07:35 AM »
-Support. Most of the time, SWAT isn't actually even used. Regular officers need buffing, not SWAT. Improve the handling scripts for the patrol cars and the SWAT van. Switch the P226 for the USP .45/.40 and equip officers with a semi-auto M4, similar to the M4 on TTT, as a patrol carbine.

Regarding the police handling scripts; they suck. Please, please, please improve them.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 09:59:40 AM »
I think all that's needed is an automatic weapon that can be a temporary weapon bought for all online units by either mayor or chief.

It would last about 30 minutes and cops must pick it up from a cop car.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Cop Buff Thread.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 10:37:51 AM »
I think all that's needed is an automatic weapon that can be a temporary weapon bought for all online units by either mayor or chief.

That, or allow the regular Police Shotgun to break down doors, not just the SWAT shotgun.

READY AYE READY

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 03:11:53 PM »

That, or allow the regular Police Shotgun to break down doors, not just the SWAT shotgun.

True that... but as I was saying, most of the things I suggested will add a new depth for the police and would probably make for  better rp.  The VAN especially.  As for weapons, just having an M4 might not even be enough.  Idk.. Maybe you can make some sort of weapon selection system that when you first get your job it gives you choices to pic your side arm and what your role is?  Excluding swat of course.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »

Better looking night stick...

Forgot this. Yes please. +Support. The current one looks like it's something out of Star Trek and there's ~a million side-handle baton models out there.

READY AYE READY

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »
Does anyone know a certain day OCRP2 will be back out?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »
Does anyone know a certain day OCRP2 will be back out?
It won't. They're replacing the entire thing with CGRP v1.0.

READY AYE READY

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal