Author Topic: Regarding Fists  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding Fists
« on: January 05, 2014, 06:13:44 AM »
Please remove them. With OCRP going Lite upon it's re-release, we don't need the Mass RDMing population of HRP getting on and having a (quite frankly) overpowered weapon from spawn. The server doesn't need punchwhores; they're one of the key factors that caused it's previous death.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Albert

• GTA V
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding Fists
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »
I agree with this i dont like being punched when i am going to fetch a sandwich and when i come back i am dead.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 12:51:57 PM »
although it's still a problem, i really doubt the occasional punchwhore was a "key factor" that caused ocrp 2's low population

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 12:56:18 PM »
Punchwhoring wasn't that big of a problem to begin with. It definitely was never a cause of mass rdm, either. I think they're fine left in.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 01:27:50 PM »
Punchwhoring wasn't that big of a problem to begin with. It definitely was never a cause of mass rdm, either. I think they're fine left in.
I lost an MP5, an AK, and god-knows how many RP scenarios as a cop to some minge by the name of JoJo Ramos. His weapons? Fists and a disregard for the rules.
READY AYE READY

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »
I lost an MP5, an AK, and god-knows how many RP scenarios as a cop to some minge by the name of JoJo Ramos. His weapons? Fists and a disregard for the rules.

did it ever occur to you to record it and post a ban request if he was punchwhoring?

fists should be left in, if anyone punchwhores they can just be dealt with by an admin or someone can post a ban request on him

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »
-Support on so many levels...  But there is one thing I would like to see back in the game... GRAVITY GUN.  The hands are complete garbage... There too hard to work like real hands and just make things that much more difficult.    Maybe thats one of the reasons it died?
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Regarding Fists
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 08:36:41 PM »
-Support on so many levels...  But there is one thing I would like to see back in the game... GRAVITY GUN.  The hands are complete garbage... There too hard to work like real hands and just make things that much more difficult.    Maybe thats one of the reasons it died?
Doubt it's one of the reasons it died, but I would also like to see the Grav. Gun return for the same reasons as Bish.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 11:22:49 AM »
Handling props with hands just requires a bit of practice and figuring out how it works. Then it's fairly easy to use. Even to put your weed plants upright or even stack them for all you care. Simply grab them at the point where the plant goes into the pot, and it should automatically 'rotate' upright if you hold it in the sky.
Same goes for any props.

HOWEVER..... I do actually support having the gravity gun back instead. Seeing as it is lite RP and not semi-serious anymore, and regardless if using hands is hard or not, it is fucking annoying.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal