Author Topic: more drugs  (Read 3580 times)

Offline ReillyP

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
more drugs
« on: January 05, 2014, 03:34:13 AM »
Tbh drugs are fun.

Doing drugs and seeing people on drugs is fun.

Watching people get in trouble for drugs is fun.

We need more drugs for more fun.

Many types of drugs could be added if you choose to add some more 'fringe' drugs I am willing to help describe effects, short term and adverse.

Thankss
I slay demon and demonic accessories.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: more drugs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 08:43:02 PM »
Erm... Sure? Couple of things.

1. You need to provide a model. Devs aren't magical wizards that can drag models out of their asses.

2. Sell us on the suggestion. Just saying that they're fun isn't reason enough to add a bazillion new items to the gamemode so a small minority can have "more fun".

This has been suggested over and over again. -Support from me. Drugs wouldn't do any good for a gamemode centered around the police force; might as well rename it to DEA-RP if this is accepted.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »

1. You need to provide a model. Devs aren't magical wizards that can drag models out of their asses.

2. Sell us on the suggestion. Just saying that they're fun isn't reason enough to add a bazillion new items to the gamemode so a small minority can have "more fun".

This has been suggested over and over again. -Support from me. Drugs wouldn't do any good for a gamemode centered around the police force; might as well rename it to DEA-RP if this is accepted.

There are plenty out there, matter of fact the coce and stuff on the server now is using a model pack... more drugs would make this so much better, including meth, steroids, LSD, and other things... also... ALLOW USAGE OF DRUGS FOR GODS SAKE!
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 11:26:07 AM »
We don't need more drugs. This is OCRP2. Not DrugsRP
OCRP2 isn't all about growing drugs, selling drugs, or getting raided for drugs. It's City RP for god's sake... There is nothing fun about sitting in a room staring at growing plants all day long. So let's leave it at the weed we already have, and let's not make it any worse.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 01:25:56 PM »

As long as it doesn't need bones or animations, I can do it.
OCRP2 isn't all about growing drugs, selling drugs, or getting raided for drugs. It's City RP for god's sake... There is nothing fun about sitting in a room staring at growing plants all day long. So let's leave it at the weed we already have, and let's not make it any worse.

Unfortunately, that is the most popular goal of OCRP.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 02:05:40 PM »
If players want drugs so bad then cops need to get buffed/OPed as fuck. On OCRP cops never had a good advantage over the drug game. Players always had crews that out numbered the cops. They always had a building that was tactically sound for defense. And the MP5/AK-47 were the common choice of weapons, in which they could easily fuck shit up since they were decently scripted. So if yall want drugs there needs to be negative effects, like a shit ton. Enough to discourage you from doing them.

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 03:19:26 PM »
If players want drugs so bad then cops need to get buffed/OPed as fuck. On OCRP cops never had a good advantage over the drug game. Players always had crews that out numbered the cops. They always had a building that was tactically sound for defense. And the MP5/AK-47 were the common choice of weapons, in which they could easily fuck shit up since they were decently scripted. So if yall want drugs there needs to be negative effects, like a shit ton. Enough to discourage you from doing them.

Certain drugs could explode if over cooked/processed. Certain drugs could weaken a person from an amount of time exposed to said drugs (I.E permanent health and stamina loss until death or a trip to the hospital, Gun wobble, major accuracy nurf)

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 04:22:30 PM »

Certain drugs could explode if over cooked/processed. Certain drugs could weaken a person from an amount of time exposed to said drugs (I.E permanent health and stamina loss until death or a trip to the hospital, Gun wobble, major accuracy nurf)
this is a great idea. But cops still should get some help

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 05:07:43 PM »

this is a great idea. But cops still should get some help
Ima go make a cop buff thread real quick for this.

Offline ReillyP

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 07:15:52 PM »
Drugs does not equal cop buff. The reason people do drugs in games is because punishment.  Proper punishment should be handed out for drug busts ... n0t just 20 seconds in a jail...
I slay demon and demonic accessories.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 07:18:11 PM »

nick i thought you played ocrp lol

OCRP is about growing drugs tho lol. You grow drugs to get money. You get money to get cars. You get cars to be special. That's how OCRP has always worked.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 07:20:26 PM »

nick i thought you played ocrp lol

OCRP is about growing drugs tho lol. You grow drugs to get money. You get money to get cars. You get cars to be special. That's how OCRP has always worked.
Your wrong about what I do.... I don't buy cars... I buy slaves... lol jk.. but when I frist started playing I expected to be able to do all teh drugs... but found out I could not because for some dumb reason they did not have it on there... and still don't.  It's fun to have more then just a cash crop.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 01:43:19 AM »
Drugs does not equal cop buff. The reason people do drugs in games is because punishment.  Proper punishment should be handed out for drug busts ... n0t just 20 seconds in a jail...
The reason people do drugs is to make money, and be raided by cops so they can own them because they know they outnumber cops 5/1 every time. They also look for ooc drama when shit goes south with cop raids.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 02:16:59 AM »
The reason people do drugs is to make money, and be raided by cops so they can own them because they know they outnumber cops 5/1 every time. They also look for ooc drama when shit goes south with cop raids.
True, but more drugs... I would love having more things to either grow/cook... or to smoke and use... because having particle effects while driving or something like that is really fun.  You can have some good rp with that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal