Author Topic: Jesse...  (Read 8354 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Jesse...
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 08:39:09 PM »
so it makes the vehicle pretty useless if you are just going to park it in your property and grow in it

as i said, there are buildings to grow in
You are still not seeing the point...  I have been on and all the places that where able to be used to grow where taken... could not grow and could not do other jobs because it was not a good time to do it... Telling you, there are little to no cons to this...
There's one giant con: this vehicle is useless.

Regarding properties and being able to grow on them; no. That's quite possibly the worst cop-out I've ever seen, you can grow on literally every property but like, 2.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 09:31:54 PM »
so it makes the vehicle pretty useless if you are just going to park it in your property and grow in it

You are still not seeing the point...  I have been on and all the places that where able to be used to grow where taken... could not grow and could not do other jobs because it was not a good time to do it... Telling you, there are little to no cons to this...

Regarding properties and being able to grow on them; no. That's quite possibly the worst cop-out I've ever seen, you can grow on literally every property but like, 2.

If it's useless, then every other vehicle is useless... it has the same capabilities as a box truck, not only that.. it can beused for good rp.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jesse...
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 01:54:40 AM »

If it's useless, then every other vehicle is useless... it has the same capabilities as a box truck, not only that.. it can beused for good rp.

put the vehicle in by all means but you dont need to grow in it because that wont promote any RP at all

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 03:31:17 AM »

put the vehicle in by all means but you dont need to grow in it because that wont promote any RP at all
How do you know this?  This could create some true crime rp.  Parking the vehicle in different locations to elude police.  Having to organize where and when to move your stuff and how.  Not to mention, if and when you get caught, the police can charge in and get the meth/weed or whatever you are doing in there, hard to defend.  And then the vehicle can be taken to the impound.  There are a lot of possibilities with the allowance of this rule to be fiddled with.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
Oh god please no... I already see this in my imagination.
A bunch of people lolrunning from cops with a bunch of pots in the back of their car, trying to attract attention and cause even more shit.

We don't need that.
Surely we can add the car. But there is no way in hell I'm allowing people to use it as a mobile drug house.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »

How do you know this?  This could create some true crime rp.  Parking the vehicle in different locations to elude police.  Having to organize where and when to move your stuff and how.  Not to mention, if and when you get caught, the police can charge in and get the meth/weed or whatever you are doing in there, hard to defend.  And then the vehicle can be taken to the impound.  There are a lot of possibilities with the allowance of this rule to be fiddled with.

No criminal would be dumb enough to be manufacturing drugs in their car and driving around town with it, any way.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
Fine... if there will be no "public"... if you can call it that... growing then I will just buy a whare house and RP with it in there.... >.>  Ruin fun...

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2014, 05:50:27 PM »
Fine... if there will be no "public"... if you can call it that... growing then I will just buy a whare house and RP with it in there.... >.>  Ruin fun...

ok then we totally ruined "fun" but ok lol

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2014, 06:57:08 PM »

I am trying to tell you that it gets boring sitting around inside a building... why not allow more excitement and intense moments with "public" growing in the RV or something like that... you would have to elude the police so much.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 09:10:41 AM »

I am trying to tell you that it gets boring sitting around inside a building... why not allow more excitement and intense moments with "public" growing in the RV or something like that... you would have to elude the police so much.
No. This entire idea is stupid for reasons Nick, Wake, Apex, Abbott, etc. have all already explained.

Add the vehicle, don't add public, mobile, rolling weed farms.

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 11:48:50 AM »
I am trying to tell you that it gets boring sitting around inside a building...
Then go outside and RP. Set up shops, drive around in your car, organize events, raid other people. etc etc etc. Are you seriously telling me that the ONLY thing you have 'fun' with in OCRP2 is growing weed? <.<

why not allow more excitement and intense moments with "public" growing in the RV or something like that... you would have to elude the police so much.
How is it 'exiting' to cause a dramafest on the road while lolrunning from cops trying to get their attention. Which is nothing more than failRP hence probably not even allowed?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 03:15:54 PM »
I am trying to tell you that it gets boring sitting around inside a building...
Then go outside and RP. Set up shops, drive around in your car, organize events, raid other people. etc etc etc. Are you seriously telling me that the ONLY thing you have 'fun' with in OCRP2 is growing weed? <.<

why not allow more excitement and intense moments with "public" growing in the RV or something like that... you would have to elude the police so much.
How is it 'exiting' to cause a dramafest on the road while lolrunning from cops trying to get their attention. Which is nothing more than failRP hence probably not even allowed?
And yet again you are missing the point here... modify the rule to where it intends to where you may not do such things like run around with weed in the back... state that once you park the vehicle you have to stay parked until the cook/grow is done and nothing is in the back of any vehicle you are using... you can only move the vehicle if police are actually trying to search and seize your items.  Also, I do that other stuff all the time... well before the server died of course.. you seem to have forgotten or never saw the resort I made at the fishing dock houses...  I ran it with at least 3 other players... It was all passive rp and no crime.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »
how is growing weed in a vehicle going to encourage anymore RP i dont understand apart from crimerp and failrp

honestly, stop trying to get more crimerp into gamemodes and do other shit like passiverp

Offline ReillyP

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 04:48:07 PM »
Lets be real here. No one that had an iq over 69 would grow spliff in an rv. You simply don't have enough space to deal with gas/water/energy costs and still make enough capital. I can see something like a mobile deal house, maybe dry raw ket or cut some mandy in there but not grow crap.
I slay demon and demonic accessories.

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 05:12:58 PM »
The RV model looks great in all, but the growing any form of narcotics growing is just completely stupid. the size that the weed plant grows to will be almost the height of the inside of that RV, it's also very wide and will look stupid as hell when clipping through the side of the vehicle.

I also know for a fact that some stupid players will break the rule of not growing while moving, this will cause intense server load due to multiple entities colliding at the back of that RV as there is no-where for them to fall out of.

On the other hand, box trucks had the door at the back where your plants would fall out if you put the foot down.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal