Author Topic: Jesse...  (Read 8349 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jesse...
« on: January 05, 2014, 12:26:36 AM »
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207758856  This is to be added NOAW! >:U   And not only, add meth and allow public growing and cooking only if they cannot be seen and such like that... meaning like in the back of a truck or inside the RV! grmkokwlgoijgjorewogj JESSE! WE NEED TO COOK! >:U
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jesse...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 05:36:31 AM »
would be pretty cool to see that vehicle in ocrp

also no to public growing

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 05:40:11 AM »
would be pretty cool to see that vehicle in ocrp

also no to public growing
>:U  Did you not read what I said?  It being inside somewhere hidden, inside a vehicle... >.>  It makes it all that more interesting.  How about, instead of just in public, it states that it has to be inside a vehicle... I mean, inside a vehicle is not public, if you own it, therefore it is PRIVATE property... >.>  I just want to be able to do things in that RV... >.>  AND ITS MORE DANGEROUS BECAUSE COPS YOU KNOW!

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 05:53:26 AM »
i did read what you said, and i still say id like the vehicle but still no public growing, you have buildings to do that in

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 06:09:33 AM »
I'd like to see this vehicle in OCRP as just an RV. Sure, it's there as a Breaking Bad reference. But we don't need to use it as one.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »
Not to mention things that are illegal, such as drugs, would remain illegal.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »
Don't see anything wrong with adding it, however allowing drugs to be grown/made in public? No. Keep it in buildings.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 05:02:12 PM »
Yet again... CG at it's finest... Failing to see potential for a good RP situation "slow clap".  Whatever.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
Yet again... CG at it's finest... Failing to see potential for a good RP situation "slow clap".  Whatever.

ok

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 05:47:16 PM »
Not trying to be mean, but don't expect everything you suggest to get support. OCRP is lite, and adding things for in depth RP situations won't work too well.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 06:19:34 PM »
Not trying to be mean, but don't expect everything you suggest to get support. OCRP is lite, and adding things for in depth RP situations won't work too well.
Its not in depth... it is something lite also, if you regulate it, it will work.  Such as only allowing inside vehicles like box trucks and such.  You are still going to need money to grow inside the vehicles because you have to BUY the vehicles... Not only, you can state that you may not grow inside a rental truck either.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 06:34:29 PM »
as i said earlier, you dont need to grow in vehicles, there are plenty of buildings to do that in

i cant quite grasp how you think an RV driving around full of weed growing inside will promote good rp

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 07:29:12 PM »
as i said earlier, you dont need to grow in vehicles, there are plenty of buildings to do that in

i cant quite grasp how you think an RV driving around full of weed growing inside will promote good rp
You really think thats what I meant... That would be FailRp.... It would be parked... heres an idea... if you own the property around the building, then you can park it out and grow inside.... >.>  Because it is still not public growing if it is on your property...  And if it cannot be seen, then it is not failrp.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 07:39:26 PM »
so it makes the vehicle pretty useless if you are just going to park it in your property and grow in it

as i said, there are buildings to grow in

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
so it makes the vehicle pretty useless if you are just going to park it in your property and grow in it

as i said, there are buildings to grow in
You are still not seeing the point...  I have been on and all the places that where able to be used to grow where taken... could not grow and could not do other jobs because it was not a good time to do it... Telling you, there are little to no cons to this...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal