Author Topic: Citizen and CWU RP Suggestions  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizen and CWU RP Suggestions
« on: January 04, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »
The reason I didn't particularly enjoy City and played mostly on Outlands was the RP quality of the average-Joe and this may be why City was how it was. 

Citizens - Usually nothing to do, if you were to go a rebellious citizen into a rebel-esque character, then you can roleplay going against the UU and it's somewhat interesting.  If you were to go a neutral citizen and honestly not care about the UU, I don't know what to tell you, why even bother playing.  If you were to go a loyal citizen you can join the CWU or you can become a CP unit and I'm not going to talk about the CCA because that is out of my realm of knowledge, so this leads into my next point.

CWU - I used to be in the CWU and it wasn't fun, that was just it.  At least as a normal loyal citizen I could sit on a bench and passive RP even if it was boring; I didn't have to work my ass off to sell donuts and milk.  If CWU does become the primary source of medical services, it could take a turn for the better, but when I played it, man was it a pain.

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen and CWU RP Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 04:38:01 PM »
For a lot of my time on the server, I was in the CWU, and most of the time, I DID just sit around and do nothing like a citizen. The fact that hardly any other CWU personal would ever be on at the same time made it quite boring, and I never even got passed Tier-2 (The ol' ranking system) because even the directors and such were never on. Guess what I am saying, is: Yes, please make the CWU do something productive like the suggested medical importance on the server, it's something other than selling donuts to the fatty Cp's who like to eat fake sprinkles.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citizen and CWU RP Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 04:40:51 PM »
Ricky was talking about moving R&D from NOVA to the CWU, but still have the CCA assisting them with exeriments and such. He'd have to post about that though as he knows the details more then I do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal