Author Topic: [Week 52] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs and small changelog  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Week 52] Harbor Roleplay Weekly fixed bugs and small changelog
« on: December 23, 2013, 03:22:28 PM »

Past week fixed bugs

Here is a list of all bugs that have been fixed in the past week which are either already live, or will be live when the server restarts.
Note: This is not the update. Any newly added things and updates will be released in an update once it is done.

Fixed bugs log:
  • [Changed] Radios can now only be changed station by the owner (The one who bought the radio.)
  • [Changed] Increased light entity limit to 4. (Made more sense to me.)
  • [Fixed] Slight improvements to the report menu. You no longer have to click the N/A to unlock the additional info. Instead, you have to select a reason first. (So if you require admin assistance without reporting a certain someone (for example being stuck) simply write /report. select 'other' as reason and write your problem.)
  • [Fixed] Props randomly disappearing in certain areas. It was just some kind of spawn propblock protection with complete wrong areas. Fixed it now, so don't spawn props inside the spawn area, or close to the 'tunnel' area where you teleport to when going through the portal.

That is all for this week's fixed bugs! See ya'll next week.

Like any other day, report bugs here.
If you have a suggestion for something new or a change to a pre existing feature, suggest it here.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal