Author Topic: Something funny  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Something funny
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:33:27 AM »
Well... lol... we should have some sort of rape/sex swep, like the one that is already coded... it is funny to use... and would be so fun to mess around with... also... SEX! :U  lel.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something funny
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:41:22 AM »
I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but you didn't think this would be taken seriously for a second, did you?

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:57:37 AM »
I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but you didn't think this would be taken seriously for a second, did you?
It was both insisted to be dumb... and serious... lol  This would be fun on the server... and it could be taken as a joke... but I honestly want something like this in.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 01:01:13 AM »
It was both insisted to be dumb... and serious... lol  This would be fun on the server... and it could be taken as a joke... but I honestly want something like this in.

No.  Just no.

I don't even know where to start with this one...

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 01:25:22 AM »

No.  Just no.

I don't even know where to start with this one...
  >.>  How to not start... how about not saying anything?  Lol  But it is more of... lets say non rape... but can be used for it if rp'd right.  Also... sex... :U lol  Erm... call me pervy but I have rp'd rape before... but it was fun don't get me wrong.  It is wierd though... >.>

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 05:29:03 AM »
highly doubt stevo will ever add this to OCRP plus if you are really that desperate you can just roleplay it or go outside and get some instead

no need for a swep whatsoever, and i literally cant take this suggestion serious especially with the title being "Something funny"

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 03:30:50 PM »
This is just sick minded and fucked up in the head, to even find this remotely funny is completely insane.

I will not be adding this to the gamemode - Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal