Author Topic: Zambie Survivin  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zambie Survivin
« on: November 30, 2013, 09:08:48 PM »
Hey all, I was wondering what you guys would think about a Zombie Survival server. None has ever been suggested so I am not expecting a lot, but I thought I might as well put it out there. Support, give ideas, all that jazz.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zambie Survivin
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
This reminds me back in the day when OC had a zombie survival gamemode with custom VIP benefits and what not.
It was fairly populated for exactly a week. And then it died again. Because once again, it is another gamemode that is ONLY fun with a minimum of X players. And no one is going to join an empty server and wait for years until someone else joins.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 05:07:40 PM »
This reminds me back in the day when OC had a zombie survival gamemode with custom VIP benefits and what not.
It was fairly populated for exactly a week. And then it died again. Because once again, it is another gamemode that is ONLY fun with a minimum of X players. And no one is going to join an empty server and wait for years until someone else joins.
true dat.... lol but it would be interesting to see done... Meh... on the fence.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »
Well due to the low amount of responses I am getting. If there are not enough people who care to have this added by Monday, December 9th, I will be locking this thread.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 09:01:36 PM »
I'm tired of zombies. Overrated imo. L4D is a good lan game. Thats about all I do with zombies now.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 10:41:01 PM »
It isn't about zombies, it is about a fast game mode people can play other than RP. I got into GMod by a Zombie Survival server and I kinda miss it. Matches don't take long and they can be fun trying to survive when everyone in the server is after their sweet brain. I mean L4D is fun at times but very limited on maps and play styles.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 11:54:27 PM »
It's still about zombies no matter how its played... The goal is to kill all the zombies or be a zombie and kill all the humans. Thus, it's about zombies.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal