Author Topic: Going paintballing for my first time  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Going paintballing for my first time
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:18:45 AM »
My birthday is coming up on the 22nd of November and my sister's boyfriend wants to take me paintballing. I've never been paintballing before, but I do know how to shoot a gun. What should I expect? Any tips?
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Going paintballing for my first time
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:18:07 AM »
Don't go CoD style. It hardly works.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 07:33:30 PM »
Don't be a bitch don't run in the open, don't be alone, use the iron sights if whatever you have to air and press the tripper to shoot.. Don't keep near eye depending on how much the kick is... You WILL get scope eye.

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 08:16:08 PM »
Communication: Key. Camping: Can help. Cover fire: waste of PBs. know the layout: KNOW IT! Keep the balls in your hopper moving,  IE shake the gun a few times here and there. Keep the barrel up at all times and anticipate the other team jumping in-front of you. I used to play on a PB team back in HS. Was okay but rarely play it now.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 01:08:50 AM »
After paintball try airsoft, both fun sports.  But, word to the wise, don't cry when you get hit.  LOL  Also, when you do get started, like what was said, don't run out like an idiotic potato on crack.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 05:07:07 PM »
CoD gets you no where. Stay mobile and stay behind cover, anticipate an enemy around every corner.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 06:06:58 PM »
yeah, one big thing i've learned from this post is don't go COD style, it doesn't work in anything but COD lol
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 04:42:07 AM »
Theres a difference between "COD style" and tactical rushing. They both seem the same, but one is more effective because your using your head first. Just play smart, and play to have fun, not to win.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
By cod we mean dont charge and shoot like a maniac having no regard to cover. Ive seen it achieved once. But it didnt help our team in any way.

Offline Samdo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 02:49:58 AM »
Don't go CoD style. It hardly works.
Only go CoD style. Or else you will die.

5% warning issued for necroposting.  If the last post was more than two weeks ago, the thread is considered dead and posting in it will earn you a warning or ban.  ~Hazard

As of recently, it is no longer against the rules to necropost so long as the post is on topic.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  ~Hazard
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:50:13 PM by Hazard Time »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal