Author Topic: Organization.  (Read 3062 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Organization.
« on: November 12, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »
Had an idea today about a cross server ORG system, witch you join one specific org for all servers yet still have base org on the server that is there, saying you are in "Billy's crew" on all servers yet can stay in the "White Star Line" org on HRP, and on OCRP whatever you are in on there.  This would should also allow you to private msg through the chat box, meaning only people in the org on the forums can see it.  So, if you are on HRP and type something like /orgf or something like that, it will say to the org linked into the forums instead of the one on the server.  And /org will remain to only server org conversation.  This could go really deep..
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Organization.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 05:46:52 PM »
Yeah, we're working on it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »
The only problem is that different gamemodes have completely different universes as well.
Well not really universes, but you probably know what I mean... people on OCRP don't know about HRP, and vise versa. So this org system would destroy this fact.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 11:57:01 AM »
Yeah I dont think this will do so well. Theres a number of ocrp orgs that rely on ocrp like government orgs and certain crime related orgs. Hrp has orgs that wont work on ocrp like pirate orgs and military orgs.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
This is a forum org, meaning they are not linked to the servers, more so on events and or other games in general that is part of the forum system, but you can talk to the org through he servers if you are on one. 
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal