Author Topic: So, how's your year going?  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So, how's your year going?
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »
Just tell how your work/school year, or year in general, is going.

Mine's been good. How was yours?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:16:57 PM by ??BSG???? Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So, how's your year going?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »
You might want to consider editing your post and add at least some more info, as this is borderline spam.

As of the topic, assuming you mean with school/work/whatever someone does:
Being nearly done with my final school project even though we have a full month to go in the schedule, which means we are FAR ahead.... I assume it goes pretty damn good.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 09:22:04 PM »
Meh, school and work. School's school right now. Senior year, easy classes. Work is going meh. Obamacare is cutting everyone's hours. You're either working full time(40 hours) and receiving Obamacare benefits, or you're working 28 or less hours and not getting any benefits. Since I am in school, now, I'm getting less than 20 hours.

Other than that it's pretty much been coding for HRP, on my lake, or just out.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 05:15:46 PM »
My year has been complete crap... parents are fighting over where my brother and myself are going.... all kinds of crap is happening.. Just moved, and moved again... :/
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 06:24:48 PM »
Bad and good. My uncle just had open heart surgery and my grandma broke her leg. But my sis is having a bat mitzah and I joined the explorers

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 06:48:49 PM »
My year has been complete crap... parents are fighting over where my brother and myself are going.... all kinds of crap is happening.. Just moved, and moved again... :/

Depends how old you are...had the same problem but I just chose to go with my mom. Tell your parent(s) who you want to live with(or both since you do have a legal right to see or to not see your parent) and then just stay with them, that's what I did. Then again, I had actual reasons and not just "i dont like him/her". Moving sucks but you are always going to move. Ive lived in 10 different places over my lifetime, but you just get use to it.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal