Author Topic: Crazy Dreams  (Read 4973 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Crazy Dreams
« on: September 07, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
Post your crazy dreams that you've had.

I'll go first:
So last night I was having this dream that I was on my computer and all my accounts were VAC banned. It first started with my main alt (i have so many alts that one of them is the main alt  8) ). I then went onto my main account and found that it was also VAC banned. I was flipping shit and then I finally woke up after looking at all my other accounts. It was scary man.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Crazy Dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 10:38:43 PM »
I've never had a dream about any games...

Anyways I had a dream once that I was a serial killer and I killed lots of people.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 10:43:41 PM »
Anyways I had a dream once that I was a serial killer and I killed lots of people.

Who hasn't?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 01:34:17 AM »

Who hasn't?
Me.....

Craziest dream I had was I was playing TTT irl and when I got shot in the head, it kinda felt like it lmfao. I've never actually been shot before but my brain simulated what it might have felt like lol. Scary shit.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 01:46:37 AM »
I had a dream that I was a popcorn machine once. I was on HRP and then got off, got in a car that isn't even mine, and drove to taco bell. drugs
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 12:21:09 PM »

Who hasn't?
Me.....

Craziest dream I had was I was playing TTT irl and when I got shot in the head, it kinda felt like it lmfao. I've never actually been shot before but my brain simulated what it might have felt like lol. Scary shit.

I've had those kinds of dreams before where you can feel it while your dreaming, they are freaky. I wonder how they work in your brain...  :o

I've had one where I was on fire and I felt like a weird warm feeling while I was dreaming, hard to explain.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »
I once had a dream i was smoking a cigar, and i was almost done, it got soggy so i ate it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:37 AM »
I can't really remember any weird dreams. But one I do remember is kinda funny actually. I in my childhood years always had trouble with some asshole kid around my place. We always got into a fight but I was to scared to just hit him.
Then in my dreams I got into a fight again and this time he made me so mad that I wanted to hit him. So I made some kind of karate chop motion but apparently I made that motion in reality in my sleep as well, hitting my hand really hard on the wooden edge of my bed. That is what woke me up. :P

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 04:23:50 PM »
I can't really remember any weird dreams. But one I do remember is kinda funny actually. I in my childhood years always had trouble with some asshole kid around my place. We always got into a fight but I was to scared to just hit him.
Then in my dreams I got into a fight again and this time he made me so mad that I wanted to hit him. So I made some kind of karate chop motion but apparently I made that motion in reality in my sleep as well, hitting my hand really hard on the wooden edge of my bed. That is what woke me up. :P

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Lol, I had a dream once that I woke up and forgot what it was, but when I woke up, I was hitting my head against the wall.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 05:02:13 AM »
I dreamed once that I was riding in a golf cart with Willy Wonka (The Gene Wilder one, mind you.) and we were throwing explosive Oompa Loompas at people.

I get crazy and random dreams every now and again, but can't remember what they are in the space of a few days after because I don't really care to.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal