Author Topic: [September 1st] HRP Update  (Read 5251 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[September 1st] HRP Update
« on: September 01, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »

Server Update

Harbor Roleplay is back! During this downtime we took the opportunity to make a few changes to the game mode. For all those wondering, the gamemode itself is the same, but our database had to be restored to an older version. The database is from early morning on the 28th. Anything gained between then and when it was turned off has been lost.

Changes:
  • Added: Radios! These can be purchased via the entities menu, and are limited to 1 per player. Press E on the radio to access the station list.
  • Added: Name changes can be purchased with CG Credits via the ingame store.
  • Added: Inline global system (see below).
  • Changed: Chatbox system to be the same as GMR's chatbox. This is an updated version that includes rank images instead of player avatars.
  • Changed: Rule break prevention system no longer kicks at 2 kills. It will warn you at 2+ kills, and if you have 4 kills it will ban you. The time was also increased from 10 seconds between kills to 30 seconds between kills.
  • Changed: Demote time (for both votedemote and admin demote) increased to 600 seconds (10 minutes) from 120 seconds (2 minutes).

The new inline global system (and chatbox) look like this:
Click to see the original size.

To enable the inline global system (to replace the global chat box) use the "inlineglobal 1" command in your console. To disable, use "inlineglobal 0".

Please do not use this thread to complain about loosing items/stuff. The ONLY refunds that will be done are CG Credit transactions done for HRP between 8/28 and 9/1. Please see my post for further info.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:35:49 AM by |TR| Pvt. Grif »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [September 1st] HRP Update
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »
Yaaay!

Love the radios, too. They work great!

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 12:49:25 AM »
Awesome! Is catalystFM broadcasting on HRP now?
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 02:20:42 AM »
Awesome! Is catalystFM broadcasting on HRP now?
From what I was told in-game, yes. The HRP radio is connected to CGFM.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 03:16:01 AM »
Looks great, assuming my ban gets lifted I'm gonna check it out.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
Update: The only refunds we will be doing are CG Credit refunds for credit transactions made from the 28th until the 1st. No other items will be refunded.

If you want to request a refund of the credits, please either PM myself, waffle, or Somone77. Please do not PM multiple people regarding this as you may be banned/reset for trying to exploit the system by exploiting refunds. All credit transactions will be checked against the logs before being refunded.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 07:38:56 AM »
Do you know if the broken /call command is still in the code or is it removed?

EDIT: Otherwise great work, I think I can say for most people that we all appreciate you guys for sorting it out and putting it back up with updates.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:42:08 AM by Teitoku Ippan »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 07:39:51 AM »

Which command? Post a bug report/bump the one its on and I'll take a look, and if you can confirm if it is or not that'd be great. im going to bed so ye

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »
Glad to see everything back up and running. I'm sorry I haven't been able to do much help this weekend. Been sick and I was spending time with my girlfriend. I'll try and get some work done early this week.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 12:49:28 PM »

Which command? Post a bug report/bump the one its on and I'll take a look, and if you can confirm if it is or not that'd be great. im going to bed so ye

It literally is a command called /call and I never made a thread for it, was sent directly to TOMASAS who fixed it then and there, but I cannot remember the exact day he did it (was around time of backup) hence why I'm asking if it is still in or not. I can't confirm it is still in at the moment either until my home PC is fixed when I get my new PSU tomorrow.

Offline Ansem

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 05:57:53 PM »
I also love the radio's  8)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:36 PM »
Just saying, I think it's kind of cheap you guys are making us pay for name changes now. I remember not too long ago, you could just ask an admin and they would gladly change your name, but now you want money from us for name changes. In my opinion, this move was horrible.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 03:55:35 AM »
Just saying, I think it's kind of cheap you guys are making us pay for name changes now. I remember not too long ago, you could just ask an admin and they would gladly change your name, but now you want money from us for name changes. In my opinion, this move was horrible.
This is a really late answer but we're going to add an ingame cash option eventually. this was just to make it possible without an admins intervention.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Remilia Scarlet

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »
This is a really late answer but we're going to add an ingame cash option eventually. this was just to make it possible without an admins intervention.

Cool, a great money sink. Do you know how much it will be for a name change?
Gregory Casavant: ((The HRP stew is missing something today, hmm, needs more admin.))

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal