Author Topic: Loosing weight  (Read 5296 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Loosing weight
« on: September 01, 2013, 09:28:40 PM »
So at the beginning of summer I weighed about 130. It would sometimes go up to 132 if I ate or something, but generally stayed at 130. I was fairly active, I got plenty of exercise everyday, like I could run 2 and a half miles non-stop on a treadmill and keep going(but I choose not to because my body wasn't telling me it was tired, I was just getting really light-headed so I manually had to tell myself to stop). Over the summer I went on a crazy diet and dropped all the way to 117, my current weight. I'm beginning to wonder if that's even healthy for my height, age, and frame. I was always told I was kinda stocky, but I'm not sure if loosing this much weight is actually good for me. Aside from that, discuss loosing weight, gaining weight, or really anything about weight.

Edit: Just in the last week alone I lost 2 pounds, I don't know how, but I did. Before it was very gradual, but now it's beginning to drop like crazy.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:30:52 PM by Cow ??¦? ???°??? ???? ???°???¤ »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Loosing weight
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »
Most of weight loss isn't really exercise but diet. Exercise helps, sure, but if you just eat a calorie deficit you will lose weight regardless of circumstance, just like if you eat a surplus you will gain weight. Average person in late teens/early 20s will burn around 1800 calories a day assuming they did nothing at all - so probably closer to 2400 with daily routines and such. I'd consider 10%-18% bodyfat to be perfectly healthy, of course, slightly higher or lower isn't really a big issue.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »
Honestly, I don't think weight should really be a problem for people unless it's too much weight. For example, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 165 lbs. Sure, I'm a bit chunky for my height, but it's nothing too bad. How tall are you, by the way?

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 09:48:14 PM »
Honestly, I don't think weight should really be a problem for people unless it's too much weight. For example, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 165 lbs. Sure, I'm a bit chunky for my height, but it's nothing too bad. How tall are you, by the way?

I don't know, but I'm taller than my mom so I'll have to ask her how tall she is then kinda figure out how many inches to add...

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 11:56:25 PM »
It all depends on your height and age. I can tell you though that unless you're 4"8, you're not overweight.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 12:52:39 AM »
you is not overweight, mang. You're p healthy.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »
Underweight isnt exactly healthy either. Check your weight daily and record it somewhere. If it continues to decline and is approaching 100, seek help.

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 01:06:55 AM »
It all depends on your age and weight, since I am wayyyy underweight my doc is threatening to put me on steroids. That bitch is annoying :/ I have a extemely fast matabalism. I can basically eat like 9 McDonald's large fries and not gain any onces

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »
It all depends on your age and weight, since I am wayyyy underweight my doc is threatening to put me on steroids. That bitch is annoying :/ I have a extemely fast matabalism. I can basically eat like 9 McDonald's large fries and not gain any onces
Same here. You gotta do physical activity still lol. Not to burn fat but to build muscle.

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
I burn off calories stupidly fast. I don't like it too be quite honest. People would love to be in my position but I hate it. I wanna just be average weight so then I can actually start going to the gym and stuff.

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 11:07:45 PM »
I mean, I'm 14 and 6'3 and weigh 220 lbs, I'm a little chunky, but for how tall I am it distributes perfectly fine.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 11:40:28 PM »
I mean, I'm 14 and 6'3 and weigh 220 lbs, I'm a little chunky, but for how tall I am it distributes perfectly fine.

You are 14 and is 6'3" holy shit man you should play basketball LOL

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2013, 01:30:57 AM »
6'3 and 220 isn't that bad of a ratio. The doctors chart may not say its healthy but its just a number. It doesnt calculate muscle or fat. The only numbers you really need to worry about are the low ones and the very high ones (BMI).

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »

You are 14 and is 6'3" holy shit man you should play basketball LOL

Lol, everyone tells me the same thing, but for some reason I've never really gotten into sports. Maybe I'll give basketball a try.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 09:14:54 PM »
I'm 5'11", and I weigh 140lbs. I'm not exactly overweight, but I'm not underweight either.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

[User has been given a 5% warning for Necroposting]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:35:56 PM by Channy »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal