Author Topic: Unimaginative title, informative post.  (Read 3803 times)

Unimaginative title, informative post.
« on: August 06, 2013, 11:41:49 PM »
* RD peeks her head around the door.

Hi everyone! * RD waves as she walks in the door and sits down in a chair in the group.

My name's RD. I've been playing the various Catalyst Gaming servers for a little bit. I got Garry's Mod during the Steam Summer Sale but didn't have a chance to play it until closer to the end of the month. After fooling around trying to figure out what it was exactly (by playing single player for a bit) I decided to go see what servers there were out there.

I first joined the Catalyst Gaming Garry's Mod Racer server. Racing seemed interesting and I got to liking it for the most part. Then I noticed the various servers being talked from in the Global Chat system. I decided to try out the HRP servers to see what they were (I enjoy stories and various other roleplay type things.) After playing a bit I shrugged it off as it didn't really seem like true roleplay. I still venture on and do my own passive, but not too often.

After playing on those two servers a bit I found out about OCRP2. It seemed at first glance to be a bit more serious, but lacked players. I joined and walked around, learning about the game. I added it to my favorites hoping I could catch it with some players and see how it was. Finally I saw some players in it and joined. Walked through town and went to the hospital and became a paramedic (as I enjoy medical work even if I don't plan on doing it myself.) Did some fun roleplay with others and did a lot of passive and self roleplay and found it entertaining. Been jumping between the GMR and OCRP2 servers, generally playing paramedic or doing a form of passive roleplay.

I never really pay attention to forums or communities or things when I play games, just choosing to play the game. I personally find forums and communities to have too much drama, but I like to introduce myself anyway, just so people know who I am to a point, and how I joined.

As for myself personally? I enjoy gaming as a relaxing thing, not really to get invested into. I'm a computer nerd at heard and am always playing around with various things on my computer and other computers I have. I sometimes play Minecraft, both on the xbox and the computer. I don't watch too much TV, but I do watch a few shows like NCIS, Doctor Who, and a few others. Yes, my name comes from Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony, which I do think is a good show and I enjoy watching. There's really not much about me to share, I'm a relatively simple person.

So, hi!

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unimaginative title, informative post.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:48 PM »
Welcome to CG RD! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Keep it quiet and they won't know what killed them.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:30:54 AM »
Enjoy people giving you free steam games and in game items because you are a girl(Or at least you say you are).

Welcome to CG.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 08:45:38 AM »
Lol oh boy. Always interesting when a girl shows up here. Welcome to CG. Dont let the little boys get to you.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »
konichiwa welcome to cg

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 01:13:32 PM »
I'll make it clear. I am not a girl even though there are times I wish I was. The reason my post is like that is twofold. First is because of the fact I was in OCRP2 while writing it and I am just used to typing she and her. The second is just as I said, I wish I was a girl.

That being said, thanks for the warm welcome!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »
Hey Buddy, Welcome to CG it's nice to see you've put work into your post :)

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
Someone that admits it? Rare. Respect!

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 03:41:44 AM »
If I remember correctly, you were the paramedic when we started a large fire in the Subs. If I am correct, you are a great player and am happy to see you joining the community! We could use a few more players interested in the roleplaying aspects of OCRP. Welcome to CG

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 03:53:11 AM »
Oh and you are the second transgender person to join CG. Close, close.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 04:31:11 AM »
If I remember correctly, you were the paramedic when we started a large fire in the Subs. If I am correct, you are a great player and am happy to see you joining the community! We could use a few more players interested in the roleplaying aspects of OCRP. Welcome to CG

I believe I am who you are thinking of, though I don't know that I'm all that great a player. I just enjoy what I do.

Oh and you are the second transgender person to join CG. Close, close.

Not really transgender, just wishing. Doubt it will ever be more than that.

Offline Kasatka ???

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 07:38:27 AM »
You are indeed a great player, and I hope you stay with us for a long time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal