Author Topic: OCRP2 and You  (Read 16097 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP2 and You
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »

The survey period is now over. Thank you all for expressing your opinions and thoughts. It will be a great help to our community.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:47:19 PM by Statua »

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 and You
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
Good idea. You made a slight grammatical error though in question one: "2. What right now is stopping you from joining OCPR?"
I think this is a good step. Know what your customer wants and act upon it.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Xanawolf

• BoboTheDestroyer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 02:32:42 PM »
Just finished filling mine out, hopefully OCRP will come back because i miss it.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
Took it with my honesty.
I'm curious if this even helps or if we are going to see something change.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 03:13:13 PM »
Just Finished, hope it helps
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 03:15:01 PM by Reflex | aKa XxMagicxX| »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 03:15:56 PM »
I dont mind OCRP but that OCPR is fucking shit.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 04:45:09 PM »
lol oops owel and yes I will ensure that this data is actually used to improve OCRP so we can all enjoy it again.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
I'll take the survey in a sec, but I think the main reason why is because people just get tired of it, or a certain aspect of the game. With every game mode CG had, the same thing happens. If craphead or karma made more updates, on every other week or so, I'm sure activity will spike, but you'll need to keep the updates high. OCRP1.5 was better in my opinion because it had better activity because the whole point in OCRP1.5 was to grow weed and buy cars, now in OCRP2 the devs changed it so you made less money and it was basically 10x harder to get the cars. PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME TO GAIN THINGS. IE CARS, AND THEY GROW WEED TO GET THERE. That's OCRP, and you can't change that because a lot of the player base just like to grow (at least in OCRP1.5, but since OCRP2 made it harder to get weed and whatnot the player base dropped). You can't tell me that most people didn't grow in OCRP1.5, because then you'd be lying. The majority of people did grow, and for reasons that I've already stated. This may not apply to others, but I also liked the general atmosphere of OCRP1.5, but that's something which no developer, even Garry himself, can fix.

This is just my opinion on things, so please respect that.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 05:45:46 PM »
Keep in mind that you remain anonymous when you take this survey. Please fill it out to your complete honesty. I'm not afraid of heat. Dont flame me through it though. That's just pathetic.

Offline Quarantine

• AdMiNgE aBuS eRr DaY
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »
This is a great idea, Statua. We've needed a way to get people's honest opinions on how to improve, and this is excellent.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 09:27:07 PM »
Well, I sent in a survey.  I mostly used brief responses since I wasn't in the mood to type much.  Maybe I'll retake the survey at another time if I can.  Regardless, a good idea to see what the playerbase think of the gamemode and what they want, don't like, and like about it.

Offline Katazuro

• Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »
Took most of it with my full thought about how OCRP is. I put a lot of heartfelt comments about administration in there because that's what's ruining OCRP as an entirety.

Offline Goobuster

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 02:29:11 AM »
I would like to note here. As cow said, people play the game to get things. The economy is even, but if you upped it in all aspects(RP and Growing alike) it would increase population, thus increasing community population. Not sure if im suppose to go here, very ignorant comment if what I think matters doesnt matter, but if the population increased people would find it more rewarding to donate for cash, and the new players would feel more incline to pursue VIP/Gold.

Offline GrannyLad

• This Is Fucking
    Awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 08:16:41 AM »
Taken it, hopefully we can get players on again!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 05:23:13 PM »
this picture is necessary

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal