Author Topic: GMR server  (Read 10119 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR server
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 01:51:56 AM »
Lol
Maybe mark OCRP as an update when chosen?  meaning it is done until they decide they want to add more?  Kind of like expantion packs you buy for XB live, but free and to the server.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 12:01:04 PM »
Lol
Maybe mark OCRP as an update when chosen?  meaning it is done until they decide they want to add more?  Kind of like expantion packs you buy for XB live, but free and to the server.
What?

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 12:47:53 PM »
Hes saying pull focus from OCRP into GMR. Then update OCRP as needed/wanted.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 04:35:33 PM »
That's kind of what we do now. OCRP is out and playable, but updates are added.

Wouldn't mind a gmr server. Used to love it back in the day.

Offline [RC] Mark Loraine

• Gold Member
  • Awards [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 06:51:32 PM »
So there will not be a GMR2 till OCRP2 is finished but you have lost me about the other part lol

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 07:33:27 PM »
So there will not be a GMR2 till OCRP2 is finished but you have lost me about the other part lol

Who's saying ocrp2 is not done? I don't understand why rofl would say that. It makes no sense to say its not done when its been done from the day it was released. This is Garry's mod, not some game you buy, and no update is ever released. OCRP2 is done. Everything we have released on our servers is done. We regularly update our gamemodes, but that doesn't mean that it's not done, does it?

Gmr2 will probably never happen again. The gamemode has some good points, but its missing a lot of the old gmr1 sparks, that attracted players.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »
Gmr1 yes please

Offline ColdBear

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 10:55:30 AM »
Gmr1 yes please

I think that GMR1 would keep a good amount of players. I seen one gmr server that's usually full all day. PLEASE ADD IT :D

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
Gmr1 yes please

I think that GMR1 would keep a good amount of players. I seen one gmr server that's usually full all day. PLEASE ADD IT :D

I see that it would uphold its playerbase as anybody can join and play it as it uses purely HL2 props. GMR2 uses addons and all that poo so people who dont have content just leave, plus it was shockingly bad when I played it.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 05:22:10 PM »
GMR1 would be really fun to play if we got a working version up on a server.

Offline ColdBear

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2013, 11:13:58 PM »
GMR1 would be really fun to play if we got a working version up on a server.
Look lol
I told waffle a while back, we talked about it, hes waiting for OCRP2 to be finished before moving on.  That way there is not a shittload of unfinished projects laying around.  Also, needs a tiny bit of work, reconverting it all to MySQL.  The current format is fine, but I am sure he would like it to be MySQL for ease of editing.  I need to do some work on the hud and gui, but I need someone who specializes in that to help me, as I was never any good at them.  I have many ideas in mind.  OH, and by the way, my version has a front mounted mouse aimed machine gun and is more optimized than existing copies  :3

My copy currently saves player stuff as pdata, and records and race times in txt files.  Its really nice to have incase the MySQL is unreachable too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal