Author Topic: Criminal History  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Criminal History
« on: June 05, 2013, 05:13:45 AM »
When a police officer makes a ticket or arrest, it goes on that person's permanent record. The reason, the date, in game time, the length, the bail amount or the ticket amount, and this info can be displayed on the police computer.

Thoughts?

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Criminal History
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 05:29:44 AM »
+ Support, sounds like a good idea.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:53:33 PM »
I like this idea, just the computer needs to be different....I'll make a suggestion. But it needs to be deleted apon death, and if you disagree with that then I guess you dont follow NLR haha.

+Support

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 03:31:53 PM »
I like this, it would give police another step to do during a traffic stop. Enhance RP and make it a tad more realistic.
ok

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 04:57:58 PM »
Well I think it eould be automatic, not something they had to do.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
I think it would take a lot of long nights to script this and make it to where when you die the file is deleted. And when you DC w/o deaths and re connect it resumes your last save of your crimes... then again on RC its NLR anyways. Not sure if this is something that could be done in a reasonable time frame.

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
I don't think it would take that long, because when you fine someone for 150 dollars for speeding , you put a reason in. Lets say you hit f6 or some button and it pops up a record of every player, for the person you fined it would say Fine: 150$-Speeding.

And for arresting, you should have to put a reason in

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »
Well I think it eould be automatic, not something they had to do.

Oh we're confused, I meant when you pulled someone over, you could run the license plate and see what crimes they have committed recently, or if they're wanted.
ok

Offline CRG-|Slimchipz

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »
I don't think it would take that long, because when you fine someone for 150 dollars for speeding , you put a reason in. Lets say you hit f6 or some button and it pops up a record of every player, for the person you fined it would say Fine: 150$-Speeding.

Or what if either you can go to the police computer in the police car then that will be more realistic then search or If their is a Dispatcher was present You talk on the radio about the name of the character and the dispacther will search up about that person instead of you. And tell you all his information or type it.

Tell me which one you like best?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:04:36 PM by Slimchipz??¢ »

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 11:24:41 PM »

Or what if either you can go to the police computer in the police car then that will be more realistic then search or If their is a Dispatcher was present You talk on the radio about the name of the character and the dispacther will search up about that person instead of you. And tell you all his information or type it.

Tell me which one you like best?

Perhaps have the option to do both. If you don't feel like searching yourself, or are too busy with the person you pulled over then you can let dispatch handle it. If their is no dispatch available, then search records via police cruiser computer.
ok

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 11:43:36 PM »
This should aloso list active search and arrest warrants

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 08:02:49 AM »
The issue is, and the reason I'm denying it is: NLR. It would not carry over, so coding the entire system would be pointless. An active warrant/lookout system is being thought of though, but not a history.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal