Author Topic: The Overwatch Mafia  (Read 1532 times)

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Overwatch Mafia
« on: June 04, 2013, 10:37:53 PM »
Overwatch Mafia

About us (IC)

The Overwatch mafia was founded by Jacob Barns, he had the thought and idea to start up a gang and lead them to power over Evo-City, many of his friends joined in on this. Soon after a man named Collin Cesis rose to the ranks and took 2nd in command under Jacob. There life in Evocity is going to be hard fought, but with everyones help their legacy will help them become the best mafia in Evocity , "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week. A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood. No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country." A quote from George Patton. Live and die for your brothers, because its going to be a hard fought battle to win Evocity.

About us, (OOC)

This org was founded by Jacob Barns ( Napoleon Dynamite ), we do crime RP, passive RP, and a lot of other things . We make grow houses and have a fun time while we are at it. This org is mostly for having a good time and doing some good RP while your at it.

4 Org spot open!

PM me or Napoleon Dynamite if you want to join!

Allies!

Amish Mafia

Shark Industries

The Foxes

Enemies

WRG, and whoever hangs around with them

Allied People

Laila Cesis, Lisa Howard

Rankings!

Master Watcher: Jacob Barns ( Boss )

Over Watchers: Colin Cesis ( Co-Boss  )

High Watchers: Halient Hytz( Rank 2 )

Scout Watchers: Jeidy Ramos( Rank 1)

Watchers:Josh Crunchie, Dawn Ly, James Hemmings

1 Scout Watcher spot open, Someone will be promoted when we see necessary.

~ Removed myself from Roster and changed org slots to 3 as I've left ~Frank Morgan / OwenCobs [12/06/2013]

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:02:08 PM by Reflex | aKa XxMagicxX| »

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Overwatch Mafia
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:18:41 PM »
Update

Halient Hytz added to High Watchers

All members not Collin Cesis, Halient Hytz, or Jacob Barns are members at the moment, 1 slot is open for a High Watcher

New voting system!

There now will be a council team of 3 people to vote on alliances, enemies, promotions, and demotions

Council Team: Jacob Barns, Collin Cesis, Halient Hytz

2 Orgs taken off ally list

Howards and Sicilian Mafia have been taken off ally list. Sicilian Mafia was taken off because the only person ever on was Laila Cesis, which was a friend. She can still base with us because of the new Allied People sytem. Howards where taken off because Lisa Howard was the only one ever on, and she also will be added to the allied People System

New Allied People System

This system is basically lets people that our nice and that we approve of grow, raid, etc with us. Their org is not included, just the member. The 2 members that will be added to the list at the moment will be Laila Cesis and Lisa Howard.

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 01:10:26 PM »
Small Update!

Jeidy Ramos added to rank 1, Dawn ly, Frank Morgan, Josh Crunchie and James Hemmings added to Watcher

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:12:29 PM by Reflex | aKa XxMagicxX| »

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 01:32:23 PM »
I've left the org, It was fun but you guys do far too much Crime RP for my liking. Hope i'm still cool with you all.

Removed myself from your roster too

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
Thank you for telling us, good luck!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal