Author Topic: Few things for FireFighters  (Read 7366 times)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Few things for FireFighters
« on: June 01, 2013, 05:14:40 PM »
Topics are: Ranks (2-3), New Car (with skin), and improvement of Fire hose.

Ranks!
Really simple, add 2-3 ranks, Firemen(First 5 hours on the job), Fire Sgt(10-12hours, your call)[Perk can be further distance from truck while fire hose, Fire Cheif/Captian/Lt. {whichever sounds cooler(Gets the new Car as hes a supervisor 'like police chief' He can still do his job, but he also controls the rest of the firemen)[20-24 hours]

The new Car! We actually have it already. We just need a skin for it! Well here it is!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128588729 (If we can re skin it that would be cool, a better red. But hey, its pretty cool the way it is)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Fire hose.. Its nice the way it is, and if the ranks and the car isn't added, add this please: The hose currently is good distance but we can't get our trucks into teh backyard of the Sub houses and when your oen firemen its a bitch to put it out with a fire extinguisher, so add more distance to half of double if not double the current distance.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Few things for FireFighters
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »
Topics are: Ranks (2-3), New Car (with skin), and improvement of Fire hose.

Ranks!
Really simple, add 2-3 ranks, Firemen(First 5 hours on the job), Fire Sgt(10-12hours, your call)[Perk can be further distance from truck while fire hose, Fire Cheif/Captian/Lt. {whichever sounds cooler(Gets the new Car as hes a supervisor 'like police chief' He can still do his job, but he also controls the rest of the firemen)[20-24 hours]

The new Car! We actually have it already. We just need a skin for it! Well here it is!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128588729 (If we can re skin it that would be cool, a better red. But hey, its pretty cool the way it is)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Fire hose.. Its nice the way it is, and if the ranks and the car isn't added, add this please: The hose currently is good distance but we can't get our trucks into teh backyard of the Sub houses and when your oen firemen its a bitch to put it out with a fire extinguisher, so add more distance to half of double if not double the current distance.
So... an errend running car... I posted something like this... and it was denied...
I like it though
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
Eh, it can be looked as an "errend running car" Honestly Its for supervisors and traffic control. Firemen can't depend on the cops to organize traffic on/near a road or a house with a fire 10 ft away, so a big escalade with a stern Firemen and plenty of traffic cones will do the trick. These trucks also hold a shit ton of gear as well, however most players that RP firemen do lack the knowledge of what they have at their disposal and what they can RP with. All in all, I personally would like one of these to be added, if not all. But I can understand if ranks and the car isn't added. I just see Firefighting as the Biggest Passive RP Gov job around. You can easily Serious RP and be slow paced, but still get the fir put out and have loads of fun RPing. Adding it can also be a goal to player to be firemen, get 24 hours of service and in return get a cool car to use as Chief/supervisor. No, the car wont be available to Goldies/VIP, you gotta earn it.

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 07:25:40 PM »
I really like this, it give you something to aim for! +support

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »
If ocrp was serious, i'd give this max support. However being semi serious, im not so sure about the supervisor vehicle. Unless it actually does something script wise and its only available if another engine is on, i dont see much use for it other then for us serious players.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 10:54:13 PM »
If ocrp was serious, i'd give this max support. However being semi serious, im not so sure about the supervisor vehicle. Unless it actually does something script wise and its only available if another engine is on, i dont see much use for it other then for us serious players.

Ermmmmm, yeah... fair point. But maybe it can be added for Us serious RPers only?! :3
Benefits of being a good RPer is you get cool stuff to RP with eh? Like a new Car?!?!?!

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
Why take away the fun from us serious players just because the server is semi-serious? It's set at semi-serious, so the rules are that strict, but the seriousness is infinite.

I say add it. Would definitely add goals to firefighter, and would be really fun to RP.

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 11:39:14 PM »
Why take away the fun from us serious players just because the server is semi-serious? It's set at semi-serious, so the rules are that strict, but the seriousness is infinite.

I say add it. Would definitely add goals to firefighter, and would be really fun to RP.

Deep down, inside me, I still love you!
XD thanks for your support Wake

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 02:20:17 AM »
Well, in that case wake I'll say add it too.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 02:30:15 AM »
Also, make it have a ram or something, plus make it fire proof, so you can push things away from the fire or out of the fire.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 02:37:19 AM »
Also, make it have a ram or something, plus make it fire proof, so you can push things away from the fire or out of the fire.

Idk bout that... but... Tow trucks can't tow Fire trucks, but ut a hook on this and give it the ability to tow a truck would... be something.... actually... eh. Karmas call.

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 05:08:54 AM »
+Support

I deff like this idea. Would add flavor to the serious RPers that actually set up a perimeter and control traffic, not just the firemen who get out the truck run to the fire and whip out a hose from their pocket. Some Fire control would be sweet. Would like to interact with a Fireman chief as i am a police sergeant.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »
Additionally, besides the above points, it adds the ability for a supervisor or whatever to respond faster- and script wise, should not work with the hose, which is an incentive to still use the truck.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »
If the car is added it should be limited to one, even if there is 2 or more Fire Chiefs on! And I do agree with Brandon, fire hose shouldn't be working with this :)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
Yeah, the SUV isn't a fire truck so there wouldn't be any hoses. And also there will be only one. First comes first serves.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal