Author Topic: I NEED A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2704 times)

Offline ticker126

• View Profile
    • Awards
I NEED A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 01, 2013, 02:13:45 AM »
Hello, I bought 4,000 credits and it wont register. I Did not even get a receipt. I have a screen shot But i dont know how to upload it so if you could tell me how i could prove it shows i have 4,000 credits but says i cant buy gold.
 :'(

Post Auto-Merged: June 01, 2013, 02:14:41 AM
Could i please get a email to send the file to, thanks!

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I NEED A OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 03:07:02 AM »
please email me at mlgkjun@gmail.com with the pic attached.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:30:56 AM »
please email me at mlgkjun@gmail.com with the pic attached.
kjun king of authority

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 06:07:12 AM »
Just upload it to any website like tinypic or imageshank

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »
Moved to correct subforum.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 02:33:19 PM »
You've got two reports of your donations not working right. Either you're lying and trying to get free stuff, the system is not working right, or you're just doing something wrong. Your profile shows no paypal or credit transactions, and there have been other successful payments today, so I'm pretty sure the system is working fine.  That leaves two possibilities, you're doing something wrong, or you're lying.

Seeing as how in the other thread, you said someone bought you VIP, and here you're saying that you're trying to buy gold, I'm leaning towards the possibility that you're lying. Even in this thread, the first thing you said is that you bought the credits but it didn't register. Then, in the same post, you said that you have the credits but can't buy gold. I find that pretty impossible, so you better come up with some proof towards this and send it to me or one of the other two owners as soon as possible.

Alright, you've got no credits and you're saying that you can see that you have 4000. You're a bad liar.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:42:10 PM by Kronic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal