Author Topic: Just another "Im back, faggot" thread  (Read 3304 times)

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Just another "Im back, faggot" thread
« on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:54 PM »
Ya I have finished Air Force BMT at Lackland AFB and now at Keesler AFB studying Cyber Transport Systems and don't regret the decision at all, in fact the best decision I ever made in my life. If you got questions about the Air Force, BMT, or Keesler AFB feel free to contact me. I can also give you tips on what jobs to go for and to not go for after talking to a lot of people.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just another "Im back, faggot" thread
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:10:36 PM »
hey boby did you do shrooms in the air force

welcome back

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »
Welcome back sir. You've missed a lot. Catch up some time maybe? SF moi :P

Offline Cogley

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just another \"Im back, faggot\" thread
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 12:27:08 AM »
DUDE NO FUCKING WAY, KEESLER AFB IN BILOXI MS? I LIVE IN IN LONG BEACH, I GO TO BACKBAY AND FISH ALL THE THE TIME, ALSO MY UNCLE IS HEAD OVER HURRICANE HUNTERS THERE, COL. DOUG OTTO

Post Auto-Merged: May 31, 2013, 12:28:20 AM
That's crazy as fuck, someone in this community lives not even 10 minutes from me

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 09:32:01 PM »
Have fun being in training for 10 months since you picked 3D1X2. Hell even combat controllers only have to been in training for 5 months.
At least you weren't fooled into going for maintenance.
Most of my flight in BMT was maintance and I always laughed how much hours there gunna work for the same pay as me. Its like 7 months of training and combat controllers might have a shorter tech school but its 5 months of hell.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:47 PM »
Have fun being in training for 10 months since you picked 3D1X2. Hell even combat controllers only have to been in training for 5 months.
At least you weren't fooled into going for maintenance.
Most of my flight in BMT was maintance and I always laughed how much hours there gunna work for the same pay as me. Its like 7 months of training and combat controllers might have a shorter tech school but its 5 months of hell.

That tends to come when you get a significant job, I'm going for 1N0X1 for a few years so I can get a financial barrier for me then head on over to cross train for combat controller
I see the combat controllers train. You must be fucking ripped in order to want to do that shit lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal