Author Topic: Trunk Expansion upgrade  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Trunk Expansion upgrade
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:23:41 PM »
So I've noticed that for smuggling, you can only use the Mule for smuggling, which in turn makes it fairly obvious to law enforcement if you're driving around in a Mule. With this upgrade, the amount of vehicles capable of smuggling is expanded. Now not all vehicles would be capable of this upgrade, it would still be a small amount of vehicles that would be able to smuggle. Cars like the Mini-van, Mustang, maybe a couple of low-end sports car etc.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trunk Expansion upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 07:44:54 PM »
So I've noticed that for smuggling, you can only use the Mule for smuggling, which in turn makes it fairly obvious to law enforcement if you're driving around in a Mule. With this upgrade, the amount of vehicles capable of smuggling is expanded. Now not all vehicles would be capable of this upgrade, it would still be a small amount of vehicles that would be able to smuggle. Cars like the Mini-van, Mustang, maybe a couple of low-end sports car etc.
Here is a better layout, all cars can do shipments, the bigger the vehicle, the bigger shipments they can use, like small brief case could just go in trunk.  As for a truck, it would be in the bed and you would need to drive fast.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 03:28:00 AM »
Since most cars might be wiped out, this would be useless for now :s We should wait and see when the decision with the cars have been made, and if they are replaced, there might be something like this? No idea what Karma is thinking about xD

But if cars aren't wiped out, i would like to see this too ! :D So i guess it's a +Support..

There were something like this suggested, the only difference was the other thread was about making it able to smuggle with the vans and trucks.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 11:42:03 AM »
Even if cars are wiped, this should still be implemented. I dont see why we need to drive a 3 tonne transport to carry a 10kg explosive. It can fit nicely into the back of any car. Bigger shipments like a box of weapons or a nuke or whatever should only be able to go into the big trucks, however smaller items should be able to go into smaller vehicles.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 12:14:38 PM »
Even if cars are wiped, this should still be implemented. I dont see why we need to drive a 3 tonne transport to carry a 10kg explosive. It can fit nicely into the back of any car. Bigger shipments like a box of weapons or a nuke or whatever should only be able to go into the big trucks, however smaller items should be able to go into smaller vehicles.

Because the prop craphead uses is like 1/6 scale of what it should be.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 09:55:31 PM »
Denied for the time being. Eventually smuggling will be for more cars, but not right now. But it is on a todo list so eventually it will be done.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 08:16:03 PM »
Put back in the suggestions box for obvious reasons.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
SO maybe for small things, players can also put them in their vans and SUVs.

Anyone against this?

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Trunk Expansion upgrade
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
SO maybe for small things, players can also put them in their vans and SUVs.

Anyone against this?
Bump. Would love to see Stevo's opinion on this.

Anyways, make it so that any vehicle can take every package, they just need fairly cheap upgrades (First is $5k, next is $10k, last is $15k) to be able to do it.

Perhaps with the last upgrade, it would remove the back row of seats you have in the car, limiting transport capacity but allowing you to smuggle all packages. This particular point was based with my Crown Victoria in mind, so it may not be applicable to all models.

Thoughts?

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal