Author Topic: Stacked Items Suggestion  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stacked Items Suggestion
« on: May 28, 2013, 04:53:39 PM »
[I am unsure if this has been suggested before, I have looked and haven't noticed anything]

On the ammo you get the choice on how much you want to store in the Org Bank (trading counts for this also), when you take it out it takes it out one at a time and it is awkward for when you are wanting a lot of something, so I think the more than one item should be able to be taken out at once and not just with the ammo, for everything else as it is a pain in the arse sitting there waiting for the 25 pots to come out of the bank or trying to trade with it.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stacked Items Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »
Already suggested. locked.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stacked Items Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 05:10:18 PM »
I have a really good idea how to handle this. Will try to fit it into the next update. Don't know when it's out tho, rtlk please tell me?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal