Author Topic: Org Bank bug (Not fixed)  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Org Bank bug (Not fixed)
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:18:45 AM »
I haven't been on in a while and I tried the Org Bank (thinking it was fixed) and it still isn't

What the org bank displays
Spoiler for Hiden:

The console error.d
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Org Bank bug (Not fixed)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 08:43:20 AM »
Looking at the code, i believe one item is missing the Weight argument. I will look at it now, and report back.

Edit: That's not the issue. Will look further into it :/
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:46:40 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 08:57:34 AM »
Double post 5 minutes later (yay).

Anyways, discovered the issue. The carpentry was named something wrong in your org bank (it's old item name "item_skill_craft_carpentry", but it's renamed to "item_skill_craft_carp" to work with the skill reset npc, i know, it's confusing.)

Anyways, the items you had, has now been renamed. I don't know how it works now that i see you're on the server when this was edited in the sql, but it should work as it just grabs the sql items again next time you open the org bank.

Leaving this open so you can report back. If it doesn't work the first time, try to rejoin, it should work. Either way, leave a reply here again when you've tested again.

Sorry for the trouble :)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 04:04:42 PM »
It works, thank you :D

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 04:37:28 PM »
It works, thank you :D

Good to hear that.

Locking...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal