Author Topic: Fire Extinguisher and Spray Can Models Missing Resources  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Katazuro

• Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fire Extinguisher and Spray Can Models Missing Resources
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
What happened when the bug occurred? Both the fire extinguisher and spray can show either missing models or textures. I have both the latest OCRP content packs updated, and have a PERP 3 content pack - but they're still missing. I know I've enabled downloading in multiplayer options, too.

What was supposed to happen? They were supposed to show as normal. I think this occurred with the big model update.

Picture/Console Errors:
Click to see the original size.
Click to see the original size.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire Extinguisher and Spray Can Models Missing Resources
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 08:42:46 PM »
Fire extinguisher has always been missing. Dunno about the can, can't see the images.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire Extinguisher and Spray Can Models Missing Resources
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 12:04:46 PM »
Fixed fire extinguisher in the next update, and the can is already in the newest svn update. I cannot explain why you do not see it.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal