Author Topic: Coffee and Donuts??  (Read 893 times)

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Coffee and Donuts??
« on: May 20, 2013, 09:06:38 PM »
 ;D alright this is a pretty serious request. I play as a officer 99% of the time I'm on OCRP and I would like to see more food choice in the game. Coffee and Donuts anyone? I want to fall under that stereotypical
 police officer that on some down time would be stuffing his face on a donut or drinking some coffee to keep awake during the night shift.

Another suggestion is doing something with BK. not sure why it's there. I mean sure I could see someone buying it and RPing running the fast food but maybe some actual BK related foods? Or generic (hamburger, soda, fries) added to be sold there.

Something needs to be done to make both passive RPers and business entrepreneurs to make money legally. For the most part all I see if CrimeRp being done because its the easiest and best way to make money right now.

Alright well that's my spiel for now. Maybe il write something up to make some possible changes to passive RP

Offline fergfin

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Coffee and Donuts??
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 09:17:34 PM »
Yeah, especially for us bored firies. We sit around listening to comedy club for two hours until we get called.

We need coffee, maybe it increases your stamina temporarily? And maybe a few donuts decreases your stamina temporarily, but it gives back some health?

It would be cool for Passive RP'ers, like myself, to do a coffee run while at the station. Or someone runs a bakery or cafe.

Also with the BK, also another good idea to add in. Police on patrol together could duck in and grab some fries while patrolling.

This encourages Passive RP and could have a really good effect on the community!

+1 Support

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal