Author Topic: Music  (Read 2261 times)

Offline N1CK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Music
« on: May 20, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »
So i'm just wondering throwing the idea out, it may have been requested and denied before but I figured i'd try, so there's very limited stations that people like on the radios you can carry around or just in your car. I think , IF POSSIBLE , there should be an option to be able to upload music from your computer like you can with sprays, honestly i'm not sure how it'd recognize the music on the computer which is why i'm asking if possible cause i'm no coder or nothing so.... yeah... uploading music. thumbs up or thumbs down.

Offline N1CK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 12:03:46 PM »
bump?

User received a 10% warning.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:31:38 PM by Holocaust »

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
Yea that would be really cool. I doubt it's possible though.
ok

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 03:31:20 PM »
This has been denied, reason be, it will cause the server to have a massive download list and it can lead to corruption of files from troll virus maybe.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 04:11:01 PM »
Well, actually, isn't it possible to have a special folder, perhaps in the content folder, where you can drag and drop your own music files? Obviously the other players can't hear it unless they have the audio file, too, but it could be a good idea for the music player on the iPhone.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 06:02:38 PM »
This has been denied, reason be, it will cause the server to have a massive download list and it can lead to corruption of files from troll virus maybe.
Yea it would require way too much downloading. And if people plan on having a 100 songs or so each..forget about it that would be ridiculous.

Post Auto-Merged: May 31, 2013, 06:04:53 PM
Well, actually, isn't it possible to have a special folder, perhaps in the content folder, where you can drag and drop your own music files? Obviously the other players can't hear it unless they have the audio file, too, but it could be a good idea for the music player on the iPhone.

Yea like in the GTA series, you can have custom music. That would be a an amazing addon. Just add a new icon on the iphone screen similar to the itunes app, and just select the song you wish to play. That would be amazing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 06:04:53 PM by Channy »
ok

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Its called itunes. Not adding anything like this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal