Author Topic: Improving the Secret Service  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Improving the Secret Service
« on: May 13, 2013, 02:47:09 AM »
I think that the secret service needs 2 things right now to improve it.

1) A tazer.  Right now the secret service has one way to dealing with issues and that is lethal force.  A tazer would give them the ability to deal with less severe threats in a non or less than lethal manner.

2) Zip ties.  Zip ties so that secret service can detain lesser threats to the mayor so that the police can carry out the actual arrest.

These would improve the SS by giving them less than or non lethal alternatives to only using lethal force.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Improving the Secret Service
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 03:44:17 AM »
dunno about the tazer but zip ties are planned for ss.

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:54:17 AM »
I believe the use of SS is to:
1: Protect the mayor against any threats and to be his bodyguard.

2: To investigate matters which could threaten the mayor or the city and report their findings to the police WHO ARE the law enforcement of the city and will carry out the arrests.

-  SUPPORT

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:43 PM »

2: To investigate matters which could threaten the mayor or the city and report their findings to the police WHO ARE the law enforcement of the city and will carry out the arrests.

-  SUPPORT

Did you even read the suggestion? I clearly outlined how these two items would help the SS protect the mayor and how they are relevant....

Before you go as far as to - support an Idea at least read the post.

The Tazer would give the SS a NON LETHAL option for dealing with minor or less severe THREATS TO THE MAYOR such as people assaulting the mayor. If someone were to go and try to punch the mayor out the only option the SS has right now is to kill that person (if they dont follow fearRP) there is no non lethal option.

The zip ties would allow the SS to detain the less severe threats AGAINST THE MAYOR until the POLICE can arrive to arrest them NOT the SS.

NO WHERE did I say that the SS needed these to go act like police.  I specifically stated how these would help the SS defend the MAYOR and not act like police.  I even stated that the zip ties would not arrest the person and would only detain them.  POLICE would have to make the arrest. 

Please actually read the ENTIRE suggestion (which was 4 sentances) before you come up with an ignorant opinion that isn't relevant as I have already stated this will help protect the MAYOR and NOT act like police.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 08:07:23 PM »

-  SUPPORT

Nor did i, i said that i believe the current role of SS if you already know what SS do is to protect the mayor and investigate matters which may cause harm to the mayor. And why would there be a non leathal option if someone attacks the mayor? Thats like saying if someone attacked the US president they would get away with 10 years jail. NOPE, they would be sent to death row. And the closest thing to that in OCRP is killing them on the spot. And my point does stand because OCRP is US law based.
Did you even read the suggestion? I clearly outlined how these two items would help the SS protect the mayor and how they are relevant....

Before you go as far as to - support an Idea at least read the post.

The Tazer would give the SS a NON LETHAL option for dealing with minor or less severe THREATS TO THE MAYOR such as people assaulting the mayor. If someone were to go and try to punch the mayor out the only option the SS has right now is to kill that person (if they dont follow fearRP) there is no non lethal option.

The zip ties would allow the SS to detain the less severe threats AGAINST THE MAYOR until the POLICE can arrive to arrest them NOT the SS.

NO WHERE did I say that the SS needed these to go act like police.  I specifically stated how these would help the SS defend the MAYOR and not act like police.  I even stated that the zip ties would not arrest the person and would only detain them.  POLICE would have to make the arrest. 

Please actually read the ENTIRE suggestion (which was 4 sentances) before you come up with an ignorant opinion that isn't relevant as I have already stated this will help protect the MAYOR and NOT act like police.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal