Author Topic: Joe smith 's Authorization Application  (Read 1953 times)

Joe smith 's Authorization Application
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [UHM]deadly sandwich
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About a year
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 5 to 6 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A medical knowledge for being the resistance medic a knife, to defend myself as the resistance doesn't have enough weapon's for medics and being able to forge iron bars such as doors and defences from scrap metal

Name: Joe smith
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
He was a scavenger that scavenged for items (mostly in the construction site) he forged metal and made metal to sell he one day found a resistance that let him in and as he had medical knowledge they made him a medic. They gave him a knife one day as a loyalist found out about the resistance so he had to defend himself as he might be alone sometimes.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Being able to have a hydraulic metal door on our base as my friend is applying for a hydraulic engineer, Defending myself from the cp as recently I couldn't And being able to heal the rebels in the resistance.

Defects
If a cp searches me I will get amputated, I could injure myself while forging, I may not be able to heal my friends icly in time.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I will make sure I don't get searched by getting a special safe maybe and storing my contraband, and I will keep the resistance icly fit and healthy.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joe smith 's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »
Alright, for authorizations for medicinal knowledge, you'd need to go back to where he obtained this knowledge.

Also this...

Write a detailed in-canon back-story

Please follow this. When we mean detailed, we mean a highly detailed explanation for authorizations that can save someone's life or your own.

Telling us in the backstory...

and as he had medical knowledge they made him a medic.

Will not help you with this. You need to tell us how you got this knowledge.

And saying that....

He was a scavenger that scavenged for items (mostly in the construction site) he forged metal and made metal to sell

Will not help you with this. Scavengers aren't automatically forgerers. You need to tell us how you got these.

That besides the several grammatical errors..

-Support from my end.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 01:02:21 PM »
Yeah, this is a no from my end as well. First off, the backstory is extremely brief, and goes into no detail about him as a character and where he got any of the skills mentioned in it (medical training, forging skill). Also, please, never mention the Resistance like that again. At this point in our canon, no official resistance exists. The closet thing to  a resistance right now is a few people teasing the Union and some Spanish guy running around mugging CWU workers. If you're wanting to have your character be apart of some Resistance, you'll have to go into detail about that and explain it a bit in the backstory. But just saying 'the Resistance' doesn't do anything, because that doesn't exist in our canon right now.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 07:10:31 AM »
This thread was posted before OP reached the 10 post minimum, this is besides the fact that it isn't very good.
Because this violates one of the most important rules, I am going to deny this application.

Locked, moved.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal