Author Topic: Delete This one please. Refer to the other one as I have redone the thing  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Player Section

Steam Name: Masterlordflame
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 year

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Simply My character is a Ex soldier/Survivor of the seven hour war. Although walking away with severe injuries.

Name: Tony Dinozo
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
(Journal Entry 1 page 1) I was 18 when I joined the army, It was the best decision of my life....I'm gonna make my family proud all of them.

(Journal Entry 2 page 135) I turned 25 today, Heard rumours about some big accident at a research facility in mexico, not really thinking much off it as im not being deployed there.

(Journal Entry 3 Page 583) What the fuck is going on all hell is breaking loose these things started appearing out of nowhere, We are fighting for our life and i'm watching my friends die around me. I think somebody said they were called combine, or something like that. We have to try to push forward even though at this point it doesn't look like we are going to make it out of here alive...

(page 584) Jesus Christ They just demolished the command hq with this tall walking thing and i have been hit, its so bloody painful... Like a laser or something it melted my flesh burning away half of my left hand and I lost my Right leg......I don't know if i'm gonna make it.

(sometime later) I woke up in a dank and dark room...there was a civvie (civillian) tending to me, he said he had managed to stop the bleeding and Fortunately for me he was a doctor who did prosthetic limbs, so i may be able to walk again. Theres nothing he can do for my hand.

(journal events end here as book was confiscated by combine)

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Higher Strength and Endurance/Stamina

Defects
Find it harder to lift heavy objects

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Nothing really, Try to live my life as a soldier with out fighting unless i have to.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Don't know

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 02:49:36 AM by Masterlordflame »

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tony Dinozo's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 02:41:26 PM »
I honestly won't support this..for the fact of that your story didn't describe much. All the information was given is that he is apart of the military, and we don't even know what military. French, US, Russian. How did he survive the war. Lots of SYNTH units in the area, and the fact that you would probally be fighting is a rare chance of survival. How has he lived all these years? He wouldn't have a CID, so no rations, and would constantly be hunted. How did he get into the city  in the first place? Assuming he ran off from the military it would be a pain to get into the city in the first place. You also mention at the end of the book that the Combine confiscated your book. If they took it away, they would see that your ex military. Military personal were at war with the Combine in the war so...you would be killed. I don't -Support it unless you improve it.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 02:49:16 PM »
I would recommend looking at accepted applications to see what you should try to aim for. This is far too short for what you're asking. I'd also go a bit more in-depth with the perks and defects.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tony Dinozo\'s Authorization Application
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:53:05 PM »
Will fix it later its 4 in the morning atm and i have been up all night playing catalyst

Post Auto-Merged: May 05, 2013, 05:34:01 PM
Will fix it later its 4 in the morning atm and i have been up all night playing catalyst

How long haha I wasn't real big on writing essays but i will manage eventually but i will Prob need a little help with the perks ect either that i will have to rethink my characters entire Physical Desc.  Like the guy who replied above you said, Being a soldier isnt really lore friendly and would be shot on site but what about mercenaries
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:34:01 PM by Masterlordflame »

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tony Dinozo\'s Authorization Application
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 09:51:17 PM »

Post Auto-Merged: May 05, 2013, 05:34:01 PM

How long haha I wasn't real big on writing essays but i will manage eventually but i will Prob need a little help with the perks ect either that i will have to rethink my characters entire Physical Desc.  Like the guy who replied above you said, Being a soldier isnt really lore friendly and would be shot on site but what about mercenaries

PMC's count as soldiers as they are armed and usually work with the military. As they are a private Military, then they would more than likely be treated as soldiers due to them actually fighting the combine along side other soldiers from many other countries.

Also improve your story. If you're going to have severe injuries, then you should at least tell people how you woke up in that dark room.

Spread this around for me.....USE DETAIL IN YOUR AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 09:58:50 PM »
Yeah, story doesn't go into very much detail. Expand on it a bit and I don't see any reason for this to be denied.

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 10:21:14 PM »

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 12:47:50 AM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24677.0 Ended up redoing the whole thing
You know you can just hit the modify button on the top right of the post, and change the story there instead of making a whole new thread for it...

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Masterlordflame

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 02:19:25 AM »
Yeah I noticed 2 late so if u could delete this one that would be great

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal