Author Topic: Getting award, Loyal to the government, not even in the government.  (Read 919 times)

Offline Shriio

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What happened when the bug occurred?
First I played as a dispatcher in about 1 hours and 30 min. Then I quited my job, and took my car, drove to the BP, and went afk, for clearing my room. Just then I came back, I notice that a hint told me that I got the "Loyal to the government" award. I was citizen at that moment, then i got it.

I believe that after I was a dispatcher, it somehow though I still was a dispatcher, and then somehow gave me the award, seams wired but that's what happened, check out the image.

What was supposed to happen?
Shouldn't get a "Loyal to the government award, then I'm not in the government.

Picture/Console Errors:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1083391358073433678/ABB2809C1BF0A1C2685027213E0872498E29A944/
Cerwin Vega AL 1000 x2, NAD Compact Disc Player C 521, NAD Digital Preamplifier 118, NAD Stereo Power Amplifier 128 THX

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dunno about this. It checks if you are gov't when giving it. Going to add another check to it though.

Considering this fixed in update 9

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal