Author Topic: Late, I know...  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Fillipuster :D

• "Well it was worth a try."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Late, I know...
« on: May 04, 2013, 08:59:49 PM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Kayvoo. And i never really though about introducing myself.
I am a regular 16 year old boy gamer who loves GMod with over 1200 hours of playtime.
170 hours of those spend on the Harbor Roleplay Server here at Catalyst-Gaming.
I have always been the kind of person who started projects and lead them.
But after getting assigned to be an admin on the HRP servers, I where to feel something completely different.
It turned out pretty well though, and now i am no. 2 on the playtime leaderboards for HRP.
You could call that addiciton. And well... you should. My biggest dream here at C-G is probably to reach
the status of HRP Superadmin. As i live and breath for HRP, and it is my favorite gamemode i have yet to meet
on my GMod adventures. Reaching Superadmin would by simple a honor and a privilege.
I my everyday life i don't do much. I really just sit in front of the computer.
Talking to my many friends. Playing games with them.
I have some trouble in my normal life with my minor "mental" illness called "HSP" (Hyper-Sensitive Person)
This condition impacts my sensitivity to feelings and emotions. So then I feel mad, I feel really mad. etc.
But the condition also allows me to better understand people. How they feel, what kind of person they are etc.
Because i can sense them better. HSP has overall proven useful. And as it is a minor "mental" illness it doesn't impact
me and a large scale. - just the little twitches that change my life.
Well. I like then people know about me, as I also like knowing about other people. It makes things so much easier.
Hope i'll see ya' around.

- Kayvoo
sorry for the bad spelling

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Late, I know...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
Hey buddy, I don't think I have ever made one of these. Nice to know you a little better ; ) gg on 2nd place for HRP time lolz I need to get my ass back up on the board.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal