Author Topic: Missing 1 palyer model  (Read 3262 times)

Offline GamingDxR

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Missing 1 palyer model
« on: May 03, 2013, 09:09:28 AM »
i have half life 2 ep2 models textures ect. installed b4 i did that a lot of places had pink and black textures but i fixed that...  i also fixed 3 models i was missing EXCEPT if you go to the appartments and talk to the right dude at the counter im missing the very top right model is of the guy that wears a suit with white shirt and black tie.. i believe thats the model. can anyone one give me the model or help me get it??  people are reporting not being able to see people but only nametags... people are leaving the server because of it cause they keep geting raided and cant even see the people.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:08:22 PM by ????£??X| GamingDxR »

Offline ThatJesus

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Missing 1 palyer model
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 09:34:26 AM »
How did you download the content?
War is like a ice cream. It gets eaten. But you can always buy a new one
.. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./.

Offline GamingDxR

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 09:38:21 AM »
Ask [admin] Ninja'd  for the site im not gonna release it but if anyone has the player model attach it to your reply with the files for it

Post Auto-Merged: May 03, 2013, 10:35:56 AM
bump this guys a lot of people are having problems with this.. we need a solution
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:35:56 AM by ????£??X| GamingDxR »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 12:44:53 PM »
Its been 3 hours - no need to bump it.

It needs adding to content pack if it hasn't or fastdl to make sure its added.
what

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »
Its been 3 hours - no need to bump it.

It needs adding to content pack if it hasn't or fastdl to make sure its added.

It's already in both the SVN, and manual download. It is also on FastDL.

bump this guys a lot of people are having problems with this.. we need a solution

I've not heard of this issue before, so i doubt a lot of people have this issue. It would be nice if you could be more exact with your report. I understand that it's the suit model you're missing? Is it an NPC you can't see, or?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline GamingDxR

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 03:49:33 PM »
its a outfit you wear
theres really nothing else to say about it i think the devs should just put a player models pack together

Post Auto-Merged: May 03, 2013, 04:10:36 PM
ill try the svn but if that dosent work then we need a player models content pack thats just sperate from the others
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 04:10:36 PM by ????£??X| GamingDxR »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 04:11:09 PM »
its a outfit you wear
theres really nothing else to say about it i think the devs should just put a player models pack together

The model you cannot see, is already on the content. Which makes me think that you are either missing something in the content, or does not allow files to download from the server.

Try to go into GMod. Then go to Options -> Multiplayer, and then in the bottom check: Allow all custom files from server.

Is it already at that, or?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline GamingDxR

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 04:16:16 PM »
im not too sure but im going to svn now and check that after the svn i will do that

Post Auto-Merged: May 03, 2013, 04:39:59 PM
i have the svn files in my addons folder and i checked it dose download all custom files from servers so now ima go in game and check if its fixed

Post Auto-Merged: May 03, 2013, 04:51:16 PM
it didnt work heres my problem as you can see in the picture i attached.. theres a player model missing i did the svn download and i still dont know whats the matter people keep raiding me and i cant even see them

Post Auto-Merged: May 03, 2013, 05:08:55 PM
im missing the regular player model that new players start with(the outfit)  and this is just been messed up ever since the garrys mod update
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 05:08:55 PM by ????£??X| GamingDxR »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal