Author Topic: Something like dogfighter from frette, only bettah.  (Read 4871 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Something like dogfighter from frette, only bettah.
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:49:02 PM »
So, something like dogfighter, only use WAC and a better layout of the game mode, make it so you can upgrade from that crappy bighplane of a airboat to something like one of those WW2 planes added recently.  Progression and such.  Make it so there are two divisions you can go from, helicopter or plane.  If you do helicopter, find a crappy airboat heli setup if possible.  I really hope this is added, and if it is, maybe make a rank thing for your page, so and so has this many kills and points + XP.  Also had another idea that in the future you could add ground vehicles and such, would be fun.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:51:11 PM by Bish The Draggity »
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline ThatJesus

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Something like dogfighter from frette, only bettah.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 06:06:27 PM »
If I get this right.
You want to add a plane to harbor Roleplay?
And you want to make it free to Rdm in that plane?

[progress]NO NEVER[/progress][/u][/i][/b]
War is like a ice cream. It gets eaten. But you can always buy a new one
.. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »
This is global suggestion, not directly related to HRP....

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:56:23 AM »
If I get this right.
You want to add a plane to harbor Roleplay?
And you want to make it free to Rdm in that plane?

[progress]NO NEVER[/progress][/u][/i][/b]
  Not related to HRP at all...  This is for another server, don't you know your threads?  Read up sonny.  This is for another server I had in mind.  And if you read the title, you would understand completely.   

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
I completely love the idea of finally getting to use WAC vehicles against eachother ina dogfight. Having been a WAC pilot for 2 years I can finally use my piloting skills, however, this could never be done with our servers unless we made a minigame server. 
This is just too unrealistic and sadly *sobs* I do not see this ever happening.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 02:17:03 PM »
Played dogfight once. Was a blast. If there was joystick support and multiple variations of fight styles (classic airboat planes to helicopters to futuristic craft) and maybe some upgrades (nothing crazy like level 1 you get a pea shooter and level 10 you get heat seeking rockets that lock in 1 second) similar to how certs in PS2 work.

Man, if we could do that, I would let the ideas flow. I'd also make some special maps too.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 03:12:34 PM »
Played dogfight once. Was a blast. If there was joystick support and multiple variations of fight styles (classic airboat planes to helicopters to futuristic craft) and maybe some upgrades (nothing crazy like level 1 you get a pea shooter and level 10 you get heat seeking rockets that lock in 1 second) similar to how certs in PS2 work.

Man, if we could do that, I would let the ideas flow. I'd also make some special maps too.

WAC already has joystick controls.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 05:50:31 PM »

WAC already has joystick controls.
They are broken atm the moment.  Due to gmod 13 of course... -.-   I  would like to see two branches like helicotpers and planes, kind of like War Thunder and World of Tanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal