Author Topic: Eating changes — Because you can scoff a melon in seconds.  (Read 864 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eating changes — Because you can scoff a melon in seconds.
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:43:43 PM »
What I think should change with food is, rather than having to wait 40 seconds after eating (I've consumed sandwiches in mass, without a 40 second break), but it's not the downtime before my sandwiches that affects me; it's the amount of time it takes to actually EAT the sandwich.

What I am suggesting here, is rather than 40 seconds brace time for your heart-burn to diminish you have to actually wait for the item to be eaten. Take the petrol (or gas if you'd prefer) station for instance, you have fill the car, but not wait for a minute to fill again. This principle of the filling bar (replace refilling with eating), would make eating an act, rather than an action.

Upon that, the time it takes to eat could be increased/decreased based off of the food you are actually consuming, i.e. the watermelon would take the longest, then the orange taking the least.
have a nice day :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal