Author Topic: [2013-04-28] OCRP2 Update #5  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[2013-04-28] OCRP2 Update #5
« on: April 28, 2013, 04:24:14 AM »

OCRP2 Update

Changelog:
  • Fixed all chat commands printing lowercase output into the chat.
  • Fixed chat prefixes not getting stripped. /yhello test will not work now.
  • Fixed OOC names showing up where it shouldn't (adverts, generally all chat commands).
  • [[ text, .// text, and /// text now result in local OOC chat, and do not require a space.
  • Added /ooc command for OOC.
  • Fixed /SA chat not working when dead.
  • Fixed /request (song request) requiring the speaker to have a radio.
  • You can no longer use /org chat if you're not a citizen.
  • Fixed bug in crafting claiming you're not near a furnace when you're literally standing on it - thanks to RTLK.
  • Many changes to the admin auto-spammer:
    • Admins will no longer it with the "stuck", "admin" or "respawn" keywords. Only non-admins will.
    • The message in admin chat now also shows up the subject's OOC name.
    • The F2 action now expires in 20 seconds instead of 10, and also prints a message when it happens.
    • Other admins are notified in admin chat when some admin hits F2 (that makes it expire for others too).

This is the update 5. It's live on the server if OCRP2_Version console command tells it's version 5.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:34:37 AM by Khub »

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [2013-04-28] OCRP2 Update #5
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 04:41:59 AM »
Nice update, keep up the good work.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 04:43:31 AM »
you forgot the fact that the gravgun punt is fully disabled, it now drops the item held.

also, CFM is fixed to the proper stream again.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 05:06:13 AM »
you forgot the fact that the gravgun punt is fully disabled, it now drops the item held.

I wasn't aware of those changes.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 05:07:21 AM »

I wasn't aware of those changes.

I showed you the punt once it was on there after I fixed it :c And I fixed the stream myself :P

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 07:21:36 AM »
Why was this removed? ;-;

I know that you do not know of your organization IC'ly as a government official but it's still there to talk to your organization in OOC as well, which isn't possible now. For example, when someone in your organization asks if anyone is online and you're a government official you can't even respond - it's pretty stupid to have it be removed entirely.

I suppose it was to prevent a numerous amount of things but there's rules for that, right? Kronic even warned me once for using /org as an officer but I stated to him it was me personally talking to them OOC'ly. I did not mean for it to be taken IC'ly by people that could've heard it, which he (somewhat) said if it was purely OOC it would be okay but obviously I should've used the OOC tags to hint at it being OOC.
Could the /org command for government officials possibly be reconsidered to be put back in the gamemode?

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:26 PM »
Very nice! We can craft once again!

Offline Katazuro

• Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 01:40:34 PM »

I know that you do not know of your organization IC'ly as a government official but it's still there to talk to your organization in OOC as well, which isn't possible now. For example, when someone in your organization asks if anyone is online and you're a government official you can't even respond - it's pretty stupid to have it be removed entirely.

I suppose it was to prevent a numerous amount of things but there's rules for that, right? Kronic even warned me once for using /org as an officer but I stated to him it was me personally talking to them OOC'ly. I did not mean for it to be taken IC'ly by people that could've heard it, which he (somewhat) said if it was purely OOC it would be okay but obviously I should've used the OOC tags to hint at it being OOC.
Could the /org command for government officials possibly be reconsidered to be put back in the gamemode?

I recall some organizations are based around government official jobs, so I don't think removing the ability was such a good idea.

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »

I recall some organizations are based around government official jobs, so I don't think removing the ability was such a good idea.

The organisation I am in (The Hegemony) is based around the government, which is now impossible to do now...

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
The org I am in Emergency Services is entirely gov based. BUT we dont need /org because when we need to talk OOC we are generally near each other passive RPing at the station (waiting for the next call) so we just use LOOC.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 04:58:33 PM »
Crap-Head told us not to use /org chat while as gov. Basically cause we can just use our radios.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal