Author Topic: Re-add the Spanner — Tow truckers are a dying breed  (Read 1516 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re-add the Spanner — Tow truckers are a dying breed
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
I think the spanner (or wrench if you prefer) should be re-added; 99% of the time there is no damned tow driver on the server, and when there is one it's to tow his friends' cars and then he goes civvies again!

Right now I'm having to walk to subs because some twat totalled my van with an AK clip and no-one is willing to go (a somewhat boring) tow driver. Bringing the Spanner back won't diminish RP as there is usually no RP to do with tow-trucks to begin with!

Say the most expensive car to repair is 5k, either have the spanner 6k or cheaper and REALLY slow at repairing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:16:52 AM by DrVengeance »
have a nice day :)

Offline The1337Waffle

• WAFFLENATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re-add the Spanner — Tow truckers are a dying breed
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »
+Support

It's just terrible when there is no towers and you are standing there with no car.

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:23:55 AM »
I support this, there is hardly ever a tow truck driver and even if there is, they often do not come and take your car to the park so you can fix it.

Offline BANANA?????

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 12:07:42 PM »
+Support

(User has received a warning for this post("One word post" - wakeboarderCWB))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:18:00 PM by wakeboarderCWB »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 12:19:05 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24272.0

This has been suggested already.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal