Author Topic: Looting — What a waste of points.  (Read 2241 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Looting — What a waste of points.
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »
I have looting, I've pressed every possible button and I haven't looted a damned thing; despite attempts on different body stages.
have a nice day :)

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Looting — What a waste of points.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 07:50:20 PM »
IIRC you have to kill the person with a gun to be able to loot, so people don't just loot every dead body they find out there.

Not sure if this is your problem, but its a possibility.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 08:08:31 PM »
IIRC you have to kill the person with a gun to be able to loot, so people don't just loot every dead body they find out there.

If this is true, then that's quite dumb really. I thought OCRP2 was more serious, and realistically anyone can walk up to a dead body and loot it wether they were the one who shot/killed the person or not.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 09:11:34 PM »

If this is true, then that's quite dumb really. I thought OCRP2 was more serious, and realistically anyone can walk up to a dead body and loot it wether they were the one who shot/killed the person or not.

I thought it would at least expand to orgs or buddies

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 09:31:17 PM »

Back in the day people would kill others and the whole server would flock the body. The person would then lose way more then they should. I think someone lost 25K worth of inventory items before it was added.

The server is more serious. Stop living like a wangster and do some actual RP. A raid every now and then is ok but not every day. You can open shops. I have yet to see anyone open a restaurant or run BK.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 02:20:41 AM »
The main reason this was added is because people would get looted every single time they got CDMed by someone faildriving.
And as statua said: When someone dies, the whole server comes to strip him from his items.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 08:19:12 AM »
The main reason this was added is because people would get looted every single time they got CDMed by someone faildriving.
And as statua said: When someone dies, the whole server comes to strip him from his items.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

I assumed it would extend to fellow Org-Members though.

It should probably say this fact somewhere.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 09:39:55 AM »

Back in the day people would kill others and the whole server would flock the body. The person would then lose way more then they should. I think someone lost 25K worth of inventory items before it was added.

The server is more serious. Stop living like a wangster and do some actual RP. A raid every now and then is ok but not every day. You can open shops. I have yet to see anyone open a restaurant or run BK.
Yesterday someone bought BK and called it Burger Lord. They wanted people to worship them for giving them food and they claimed it was better than worshiping the mayor, which at the time the mayor was communist.

Tbh, it was a crazy day yesterday.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 08:45:24 AM »
As other people have stated above, this is not a bug.

When somebody dies from an explosion, or a weapon (hands, fists, bat and police baton is excluded from this), then you can loot their body. If you don't feel looting is worth it, just switch your skills. There are plenty of other things to do with your skill points than looting.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal