Author Topic: Make the Prison Count as the Nexus — The Prison IS the Nexus.  (Read 1187 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
As it stands arresting people only works in the nexus. As it should right?
But that's only ground floor upwards. If anything this is backwards, if only a certain area, it should be within the prison complex itself.

I've seen a lot of cops wandering around the prison with a prisoner trying to arrest him with no clue as to why they're not being arrested. To rectify this I suggest that the prison complex is either encompassed in the nexus "radius" or it is the only place where a prisoner can be detained.

20 cop cars blocking the road outside of the nexus is a disaster waiting to happen, so their parking in the garage, being able to arrest would ease the parking issue too.
have a nice day :)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make the Prison Count as the Nexus — The Prison IS the Nexus.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:40:23 PM »
I agree. I've had to tell a countless number of people where to go because it didn't work in the prison cells.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make the Prison Count as the Nexus — The Prison IS the Nexus.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 05:15:04 PM »
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24288.0

This was already added in the update? If this does still not work, then post a bug report.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal