Author Topic: Police Computer -- Improving Realism  (Read 1465 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Police Computer -- Improving Realism
« on: April 23, 2013, 02:19:14 PM »
I've got a few ideas that could help improve the realism of the police computer:

• Doors
    • Remove "OWNED BY: NAME" and replace it with the name of the property and "OWNED" if it has already been purchased. If it is your own property, then state "NAME".
      • This will enhance the usage of the police computers to check owned buildings.
  • Vehicles
    • Remove "OWNED BY: NAME" completely. If it is your own vehicle, then state "NAME".
      • This will enhance the usage of the police computers to check license plate numbers.

Also, a miscellaneous suggestion:

• Make vehicle headlights able to be toggled via a desired button. My use button, for instance, has always been set to "F", so when I get in and out of a vehicle, my headlights keep turning on and off.

Offline ?«SG.Sup?? | Sir.Scottx125

• Gondorian Royal Tower Guard
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police Computer -- Improving Realism
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »
I agree, it will prevent cops who i know dont use the cop computer, yet instead use the "cop computer" system as a way of justifying knowing someones name outright.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 02:55:23 PM »
    • Make vehicle headlights able to be toggled via a desired button. My use button, for instance, has always been set to "F", so when I get in and out of a vehicle, my headlights keep turning on and off.
    This 1000x and also make holstering weapons (alt) rebind able too.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 10:37:48 PM »
    Pretty sure the bindable shit is already planned by crap-head.

I support removing the names from doors and cars. Not sure why this wasn't done yet, it completely counters most metagaming and makes the police computer way more useful.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
    • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:01 PM »
    +support the only problem I have which may not be important is putting the license plate it hard to put in the comp Cuz it cap sensitive and key sensitive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal