Author Topic: Phone Variation — The iPhone isn't the only phone in the world.  (Read 2097 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The idea I'm putting forth is:
  • More basic phones,
  • A cheap variant to the 5k current one,
  • An increase of features with each upgrade.

For instance: The first phone could be a Nokia 3310, which only allow /911 and emergency calls,
The following phone could be a Samsung E2600 which could additionally add buddies,
Following could be another phone, adding Organisations,
Then the iPhone could have all the current features and then some, none of the prior could edit theme and such, making it more desirable.

This, in my opinion a better alternate to a single, phone which 90% won't buy due to it's meaty (or if you prefer, hefty) price tag.
have a nice day :)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Phone Variation — The iPhone isn't the only phone in the world.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »
+support.

I'd like to see a Galaxy S3 for the same price as the Iphone and have just as many features.

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
or a nokia 3310

Offline The Dude

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 01:16:21 PM »
Lumia 920 please.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »
The first shitty nokia phone should also double as a baseball bat, they're like bricks.

Im in agreement with cheaper phones with less features but not having 30000 smartphones that do the same thing as its more stuff to download just to have a different asthetic. get diff skins yourselves
what

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 02:59:48 PM »
Please don't suggest phones which you like and wish to see.
This suggestion is okay but it is generally because it is suggesting to have a cheaper phone with lesser functions, which is what I support but I do not support many variations to the same phone with the same features. (galaxy s3/lumia920)
As it is quite useless in my personal opinion as well as it is a bit more (useless) work which can be used for something else that is more noticeable.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 07:05:42 PM »
Lumia 920 please.

I own a WP8 Nokia Lumia 920 IRL and it is amazing

+support for new phones.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 07:10:21 PM »
Those phones were examples, I don't mean just suggest random phones you want in game; I mean a technological tier-system of phones, leading up to the iPhone.
have a nice day :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal