Author Topic: Cars  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cars
« on: April 23, 2013, 08:42:47 AM »
I think it's a pain in the ass to always have to add people to your buddies to let them sit in your car. Especially when your a cop, and you need to get them to the nexus fast. I think to make it more realistic/a lot easier, cars should automatically let people sit in them. I know that the buddy system is there so unwanted people don't get in your car, but I think, if anything, an easier, more efficient way to let people sit in your car should be added.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cars
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »
A checkbox could be added to the menu when you right click with the keys. It would allow people to sit in the backseat.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:00:25 AM »
A checkbox could be added to the menu when you right click with the keys. It would allow people to sit in the backseat.
I like that, a check to allow anyone to get in without having to be buddies. Of course you wouldn't be able to lock/unlock the car, just get in passenger seats.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 09:11:28 AM »
Thats a good idea because I have a problem as a cop when I buddy them they hope in the car and try to run

Offline The1337Waffle

• WAFFLENATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 09:13:28 AM »
+support

it would be very awesome getting like, a window to check, wether people can go in without being buddies or in your organization, as it is very annoying when you work as a goverment official and gotta transport someone, and then having to add them to your buddy list

Offline ejecX_

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:20 AM »

This idea seems genius, i never really thought of it, but it seems quite logical to have that ability.
I'd say +support on the backseat thing :)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 10:21:16 AM »
+support, I remember yesterday me and some other cop were trying to bring this guy to the nexus to arrest him and we both couldn't add him to buddies in order to take him in our car so we had to walk him there. Was a pain in the ass.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 11:28:21 AM »
Why not make it so handcuffed people could sit in the back of the policecar? This would avoid random people to sit behind in the police car.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal