Author Topic: Changing Car Headlights, Hydraulics, and Unequip weapon bind.  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Could these possibly be added to the options menu? F is currently my Enter/exit/use key and so that interferes with headlights on the car. Alt also messes with me since I use that as my push to talk key so every time I talk I'll unequip a weapon or use hydraulics (I had this problem all the time in OCRP1.5).

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Changing Car Headlights, Hydraulics, and Unequip weapon bind.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:09:09 PM »
Crap-Head said he was going to work on making the phone key bindable, so you may see these keys bindable as well in the future. I'd certainly like it if they were, with just default sets.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 03:09:12 AM »
Maybe a better idea for headlights at least to be binder to +flashlight ??
what

Offline Thource

• Thorse, the Brit
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 03:27:44 AM »
Maybe a better idea for headlights at least to be binder to +flashlight ??
There is no +flashlight, there is "impulse 100" though ;)

But yes, I would like to see these buttons being bind-able, it would probably be easier for people to use as well because they can know where the binds are. (And them people with the 2,147,000,000 button mice)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal