Author Topic: Bugs Following Release  (Read 1236 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bugs Following Release
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:30:13 PM »
Bugs:

• Most of the vehicle scripts are very screwed up. One big one are the police cruisers.
  • While mayor, even with $500 in the city safe, cash blocks show with a red font as if you can't purchase it even though you can.
  • Invisible radios appear around town and can't be turned off. I can hear them from the suburbs, and they are stuck somewhere in the city.
  • Many cop cars don't have license plates, while others do.
  • Fishing rod causes console error spam.
  • The Social Player award gets awarded to those who already received it, and it also repeats multiple times when the server gets full.
  • Move the job of the person to right under their OOC name, rather than much higher above their IC name.
  • More to come as I find them...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:23:35 PM by vizioN »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bugs Following Release
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
Jobs only show for admins above the name.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »
Jobs only show for admins above the name.

Oh...Didn't know that.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 09:28:12 AM »
Most of the vehicle scripts are very screwed up. One big one are the police cruisers.
We are aware of the vehicle scripts. I've just sent them all to OzJackal. So once he is ready, they will come with an update.

While mayor, even with $500 in the city safe, cash blocks show with a red font as if you can't purchase it even though you can.
Fixed in update #6.

Invisible radios appear around town and can't be turned off. I can hear them from the suburbs, and they are stuck somewhere in the city.
I'm still unsure about this. I believe the wait timer on switching radio station should fix this.

Many cop cars don't have license plates, while others do.
Fixed a few updates ago.

Fishing rod causes console error spam.
Fixed a few updates ago.

The Social Player award gets awarded to those who already received it, and it also repeats multiple times when the server gets full.
Fixed a few updates ago.

Move the job of the person to right under their OOC name, rather than much higher above their IC name.
Kronic explained this.

Sorry about the long wait on a respond to this post, other people just reported most of these issues in individual threads, so they were fixed there, and then I didn't notice them here.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal