Author Topic: Suggestions Following Release  (Read 2731 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestions Following Release
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:45 PM »
Suggestions:

• Allow the cash register to be bought via an NPC. Mayors lose out because people are forced to have Carpentry Crafting to have a cash register to make their shops legal.
  • The cellphone should be able to be moved, as it blocks the messages that pop up on that side of the screen.
  • An in-game rules list should be in the "Q" menu.
  • Make the chat in the chatbox smaller and able to hold more lines.
  • Remove IC names from the OOC chatbox.
  • Completely remove the blue jumpsuit outfit and have a different default model.
  • Add a timer to show the time left while crafting.
  • Add furnace as a requirement for those items that need it.
  • Add a number to the bottom right or left of the picture of an item in your inventory telling you how much of an item you have, rather than having to highlight it to see the amount.
  • More to come as I think of it...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:35:23 PM by vizioN »

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggestions Following Release
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 01:40:43 PM »
I agree in all of above but one. About removing IC name from chat. It is always good to know who is who. It also help the dispatcher!

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
I agree in all of above but one. About removing IC name from chat. It is always good to know who is who. It also help the dispatcher!

I'd rather it show up in the TAB menu instead.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 02:23:10 PM »
Can't we do a recognize system so It's not completely removed?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 02:24:28 PM »
Can't we do a recognize system so It's not completely removed?

I'm just requesting that OOC doesn't show their IC name. Some people have large OOC and IC names, making the chatbox much too big.

EDIT: I didn't realize I put to remove them from chatbox. I meant from the OOC chatbox only. IC it should stay the way it is.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »
Hints show above the phone now, as far as moving it goes - crap-head pls

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »
Remove the revive cooldown entirely. Or, if people die a second time within say 5 minutes, make their timer really short or have no timer at all and just instant death.

Change the sprite used for emergency lights from the one they have now to the one lamps use. The lamps can be seen above models at all times. The ones now tend to glitch and not render in front of models.

Remove the 'the' in locations on life alerts.

Change the sound for the firehose (not the extinguisher) to a more of a spraying sound.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »

Agreed, it should show up right between your steam name and what your job is (citizen, police, etc.)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 04:07:32 PM »

Agreed, it should show up right between your steam name and what your job is (citizen, police, etc.)
It does

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 04:24:55 PM »

It does
You might wanna take a look at it again.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »

It does
You might wanna take a look at it again.

On release it showed, then it broke the next day. Shows again now anyway

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal