Author Topic: Notes in police computer.  (Read 958 times)

Offline Rasmus5500

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Notes in police computer.
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:42:28 PM »
It would be awesome if you could be able to write down notes in the police computer like "Player-name has gotten x amounts of tickets" and then you can have a clear button so you can start it over and things like that. This would help remembering if you should give a player a bigger ticket next time as you can see if he had got one earlier.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Notes in police computer.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 11:15:10 PM »
I don't think this is really needed. To my knowledge, the way the system works is all done right when you run the commands, so there is no saving/loading necessary with it. It would probably take a lot of new code to add notes to it, which would be silly if you could just notify the others over the radio when you're ticketing someone. I know it'd be nice to have this, I just don't think it'll be something done. If it is done it probably won't be any time too soon.

Just remember I'm not one hundred percent sure about what I'm saying, just giving some input on the suggestion.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal